🕊️SR 31

Hazel James

I slumped on my chair with my heart pounding. I was very much aroused. It was about to be my lunch break anyway so I did what no one would expect. I took out my 7 inch dildo and raised my dress. Pulling my panties to the side I shoved it inside my cunt and dug it in.

All the pent-up frustrations of not having sex for a long time were catching up with me in the form of a sexy Adonis. I wouldn't lie, I found him more than attractive hell he even aroused me. But once I remembered Conrad, all I could do was stay back and not get attached to anyone who calls themselves a friend or says is interested in me.

I continued pounding into myself with my head on the table as I imagined him doing sinful things to me. My hand joined in as I rubbed my clit furiously to come to an orgasm. But I wouldn't. I slid the plastic cock out of me and stood up trying to rub my things together. What could make this go away?

A throat was cleared and I dived on my desk quickly hiding my vibrator. I turned and smiled sheepishly when I saw Mr. Lamberto with two men behind him. They had amused faces while Mr. Lamberto looked as if in pain. I shoved the dildo in my bag and stood up straightening my dress in the process.

"Good afternoon. How may I help you?" One of the men snickered and came forward. I knew this bag of shit from anywhere. "Hey sweet cheeks. Remember me?" That goat. He was the nosy man from the restaurant.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Hazel James. A lawyer. If you'll excuse me I'll take my leave now." The man at the back moved aside and I passed not before hearing a damn coming from one of them. I took off and went to the cafe down the street. There wasn't much of a line so I went upfront to take my order passing by some teenage boys who whistled. "That ass."

I rolled my eyes and whilst giving my order the barista would keep on eyeing me. "I suggest you focus on your life if you want to keep those eyes." I said while glaring at him. He averted his eyes and gave me my treats.

I made myself very comfortable out of this world when I heard the cafe abuzz. I raised my head and say my boss together with the other men making their way inside. The only empty table was where I was seated.

The others were full and I nearly leaped off my chair. "Please don't sit here!" I chanted in my head but I was put to shame when a throat was cleared. I didn't know I had closed my eyes till I opened them and saw three amused faces looking down at me.

"Anyone here?" I shook my head while composing myself. "Be my guests." I continued munching on my creamy chocolate cake when restaurant asshole piped up, "What are you eating?" "Cake." I replied with a hardened face.

"I'm sorry we didn't introduce ourselves earlier. I'm Lucas Russell and this idiot here is David Brownstone." I nodded and sipped on my coffee. "So, what do you do?" David asked and my face contorted in disgust. Did I or did I not mention what I do before I left my office? I raised my eyebrow at him silently asking him what kind of an idiot are you? He sheepishly smiled and I kept quiet.

The table was silent and my face was burning I turned and saw that my boss was literally eye raping me. I checked my wristwatch and saw I had thirty more minutes. I wasn't about to leave my food and they found me here.

Lucas cleared his throat. "How old are you Hazel?" "36." I smoothly lied. Their eyes widened in shock and they all turned to my boss whose eyes had rounded in disbelief. "I'm 31, David is 33 and Fredo here is the youngest with 29. He's turning 30 very soon though." He continued and I nodded.

"Do you have a boyfriend? Any children?" "I'm have 2 children but they live in New York." I was totally enjoying this. Fredo looked as if he was asking himself serious questions. "What about their father?" I checked my watch and stood up. "We've had quite an interesting time here but I'm afraid I have to go. Excuse me and have a great day.

Putting some bills on the table I strode out of there with my head held high. I was no longer naive Hazel. I was new woman and I was here to stay. Let's see how Fredo would try to seduce me.

Double update!!!!
Vote and comment.
Not Edited.