Thanks, I Guess.

I so sorry for not updating in a while! A lot has been going on, with my nephew's second birthday and Christmas. Happy new year to all of you!
SANDPAW
I walked into the apprentice den to Graypaw and Ravenpaw chatting, and Firepaw snoring his head off. I walked over to Firepaw and nudged him awake, set the vole down in front of him, and left. I wanted Whitestorm to see me ready to go to a border patrol. I could feel Graypaw and Ravenpaw's gazes of confusion burning my back. I wonder what Whitestorm has planned in store for me.

FIREPAW
I awoke to a gentle nudge, and turned over in my nest. "Thank you," a cat whispered in my ear. A few minutes later a cat next to me snorted.

"Uhhhhhhh, Firepaw?" Graypaw questioned.

"Yes— Oh! Thanks Graypaw!" I was looking down at a vole.

"So, about that vole, um, I didn't get it for you." He stated.

"Then who did?" Graypaw and Ravenpaw started laughing their muzzles off. "What's so funny?"

"You wouldn't believe who got it for you," Ravenpaw said between laughing.

"Sandpaw!" Graypaw finally answered. He was surprised when I didn't react surprised.

"So?" I finally added. Graypaw and Ravenpaw just stared at me with blank gazes.

"So?!" Ravenpaw stated, "Aren't you and Sandpaw, like, enemies?" I shrugged at his question.

Graypaw and Ravenpaw just snorted as I went down to take a bite out of my vole. If that was Sandpaw, then that must have been her saying thank you. Was that a thank you for what I did last night? Hmmmm.

I got up and padded over to Bluestar's den.

"Bluestar?" I asked, tentatively walking into the den in case I disturbed her.

"Yes, Firepaw?"

"I was wondering if we could go out today," I started. I then noticed she wasn't in the best of moods, "Perhaps we should join Sandpaw and Whitestorm? It may take your mind off... whatever you're thinking about."

Bluestar looked at me with thoughtful eyes, "Very well." She got up and walked past me, "I never knew you were so wise, but thanks for the suggestion anyways."

I mumbled, "I have been pretty wise, I guess. First Sandpaw and now—"

"Wha—"

"Nothing", I quickly added.

We walked through the thorn-barrier entrance, trying to pick up on Whitestorm and Sandpaw's scent. While walking towards the Shadowclan border, we started to smell their scents.

Bluestar and I started to speed up to catch up to them.

"What should I do about the dream?" A female voice said. I immediately froze. Sandpaw was telling Whitestorm about our dream?

"I would ask Firepaw for his opinion on exactly what Redtail said, at least the part about following your heart to him." Whitestorm added.

Bluestar looked at me with a questionable gaze. I ignored it and stared straight ahead. Sandpaw following her heart to me? But that would mean—, no. That's impossible! She hates me! But does she really? Is that aggression just for show? Hmmmmm.

Sorry for such a short chapter! I was going to write more, but that last 'hmmmm' felt like it would be a really nice ending note.
I feel like doing one of those things where I ask you a question and you all respond to it. It may vary in topic:
How old do you guys think I am? And How tall?
Respond to that if you would like to, it's not mandatory. If you do, put it in the comment section, so I can hand out cookies to each person.
Don't forget to review. I will respond to as many as I can.
Maple