Saved

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I want you to know that I will be skipping some major points that happen in the main series, just for the sake of the story.
A few answers to the last question were: DustxFern, PatchxWillow, and (very distantly) TigerxGolden.
Hope you enjoy.
(::)

SANDPAW
"Thunderclan! Attack!"

The two bozos, Fireheart and Graystripe, had managed to get into another conflict, this one being them just waltzing through Riverclan territory like it was nobody's business. Of course, now it was up to us to save their stupid faces.

I jumped into a silver she-cat, and tackled her to the ground. I swiped at her ears while she batted her surprisingly soft paws against my belly. She yowled in pain as I bit down on her paw, and threw me over her. She jumped on top of me, and we tumbled towards the ledge. I noticed, and honestly didn't care. At least I would be able to say that I died in battle, and not of some sickness or in the elder's den.

I continued to tussle with the she-cat, and eventually, she flung me off her. All I felt was myself falling... and falling... and falling.

And then suddenly, teeth clamped down on my scruff and hauled me up from my position dangling over the edge. I looked up and saw the face I would least expect to see. Fireheart. Right then, without thinking, I blurted, "I can fight my own battles without your help kittypet! I don't need you saving me every time I'm in danger!"

I immediately regretted what I said, but I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't really care how it came out. And then I heard the screech of a cat falling. I turned around and looked down the cliff side to see a Riverclan cat, Whiteclaw, I believe, hanging on by a thread of Graystripe's paw. All the sudden, he slipped and fell towards the river below.

Everybody just stared at where Whiteclaw was as he disappeared below the surface. Only then did I realize how much I didn't want to die, and how stupid I was to yell at Fireheart about saving my life.

FIREHEART

While I must say I was surprised and Sandpaw's outburst, I can't say that I didn't expect it.

She's been getting back into the "Fireheart is stupid and is a kittypet" mood, much to my relief, as I would be worried if she was suddenly nice to me.

I mean, yes, it would be good to be able to have another friend, since Ravenpaw left, but Sandpaw being mean to me sometimes is a good thing, reminding me of the fact that I'm not perfect and not everyone loves me.

Back to the present, we all stared down at where Whiteclaw had fallen over the edge.

Back to the present, Graystripe continued to stare over the edge where Whiteclaw had disappeared. "I knew Thunderclan couldn't be trusted!" Leopardfur yelled into Tigerclaw's face, "Riverclan! Retreat!" She turned back around to face us, "This will not be forgotten easily." With that, the patrols parted, heading in separate directions.

"You fools!" Tigerclaw screamed at us, "Not only have you mad Riverclan angry, but now they think we've established a alliance with Windclan, and will surely team up with Shadowclan and attack us. (A.N. Do you guys find it amusing that this is exactly what Tigerclaw did?) We'll See what Bluestar has to say about this."

(A.N. Sorry about posting it without it being finished. I hit the wrong button)

We followed Tigerclaw into the camp, and over to Bluestar's den. "Don't expect me to praise you over your accomplishments kittypet," Tigerclaw whispered in my ear, "I still haven't been able to trust you." I let Graystripe go on ahead.

"And you better watch your back 'O great deputy'. I know all of your dirty little secrets. Don't think I won't try to report this to Bluestar." Tigerclaw scowled and turned around, towards the Fresh-kill pile.

"Fireheart! You coming?" I heard Graystripe call out behind me.

"Yeah!"

SANDPAW

The two newly warriors had padded into Bluestar's den, and, to my surprise, there were no loud words. However, Fireheart and Graystripe looked a lot more sober when they exited then when they had entered.

I decided not to press on the subject, and instead continue towards my destination: sleep.

...

I woke up in Starclan's hunting grounds, somewhere I had not been in some time. I called for the car that normally met with me:

"Spottedleaf? Are you there?"

Not too long after, the tortoiseshell appeared, looking thoughtful, and inquiring.

"Last night, Fireheart asked me if by any chance you could teach him about your 'mind-reading' powers."

Okay, this is the real author's note. Thanks for all of the attention you've given this book. And now for the next question:
In what book did Feathertail die?
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed.
-Maple