Chapter one

Izuku Midoriya was very excited. Excited for what exactly, well his date with his boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki. But he was late. Like it was hitting an hour late.

They had planned it for the weekend so they wouldn't have to worry about school. And the Weekend was meant to be less stressful, that's why he suggested that they have a date Friday night. 

Izuku was slightly starting to worry. Shoto had been distant lately. But he wants to believe its stress. He trusts him, right?

Izuku waited. And he waited. Soon the two hour mark passed. He frowned, not wanting to think Shoto ditched him. He got his phone out, maybe Shoto told him why he was late. But there was no message.

Izuku sighed as he hovered his hand over the call button. He should have a good reason for not showing up right? That a constant thought in his head as he clicked call and put the phone to his ear.

He heard the call go through. "Sho-," he was cut off by a moan on the other end. He froze. That was a female voice.

"Oh~ Shoto, AH~ Yess~," Izuku quickly registered that as Momo's voice. Izuku's heart was shattering. What really got him was Todoroki's voice also coming through.

"Oh, fuck Momo~ You like that," Izuku heard a slapping sound, like someone got smacked," I know you love that~ Oh fuck, you turn me on in more ways than Izuku ever could, FUCK you're gonna make me cum."

A high pitched moan came through the phone. Izuku had a hand to his mouth as tears were streaming down his face. He quickly ends the call.

"I wasn't enough, of course I wasn't enough. No one would truly love a Deku like me," he started his mumbling. 

A few minutes of his mumbling, he stopped. "I better call Akari," he mumbled pulling up her number, sniffling. Akari Bakugou, Katsuki Bakugou's twin sister, a kind hearted girl with short spiky blond hair and red eyes. Polar opposite to Katsuki, except for looks and quirk. But when you put both Katsuki and Akari in the same team, they destroy everyone else. They love each other and whoever is around them together can see that.

"Hey Zuzu, what's up," came the soft voice of Izuku's other childhood best friend. 

"He's, he's cheating on me Ari-chan," the little cinnamon roll was able to get out.

"Tell me you location, I'm on my way to pick you up," came her immediate reply, her over protectiveness for Izuku kicking in.

"I'm by that new diner near the mall that just opened," his voice coming out pained with the information that he was cheated on.

"Okay I'm on my way," she said before hanging up. 

Izuku was now sitting on a bench hugging himself. He sniffled and wiped away some stray tears. 'Wait, why am I crying over that damn bastard, he hurt me, he's been hurting me emotionally for weeks now, why was I to blind to see,' Izuku thought. 'He's been fucking with my emotions for weeks now. You know what, fuck Icy-Hot,' Izuku seethed inside his head.

Unknown to him, he's releasing tons of smoke from his scowling mouth. He stopped scowling when he felt someone hug him. "Hey, I'm here, let's go back to my parents' place, Katsuki decided to stay at the dorms instead of coming home this weekend, so we can go and talk about what's happened today, and what you are going to do, okay," Akari said hugging him gently. He nodded as they stood up.

*mini time skip to early the next morning*

Izuku stared wide awake at the ceiling above him. He was currently laying on The Bakugou's couch. He finally decided on what he wanted to do. He's going to have a complete makeover.