Chapter • 1

| Life End • Game Start |

》Begin《

Two figures were seen in the street walking through the sidewalk carefully avoiding something. It was neither too fast nor slow, the both of them were happily chatting about the topic they discussed about.

An otome game

Teens these days especially 'otakus' are addicted to this type of game. The features of this game was beautiful, the art, the voice actors, even some people admired the background  scenery of the game.

The title of the otome game [ Fate: My Love ] was the top most awarding games of this year. Now let's get back where we left off, these two figures you've seen right now are siblings or as Twins.

The one of the right side is the eldest twin 'Luna' is currently listening to her sibling. The left side her younger sibling 'Lily' was talking about the features of the game even the members included. They were happily chatting until something is about to happen...

*BEEEEP* 

A large noise was heard in the distance, the siblings turned their head over to where that sound came from, a truck was seen in the distance. 

Luna saw on her right side that the old man was moving slowly crossing the pedestrian lane, she looked and saw that the truck is coming towards the old man. She dashed as fast as her legs can go and forcely but gently push the old man backed, to see it was a success.

Turning around to see that the truck is almost coming to end her, she closed her eyes shut and hope to see her younger twin one last time.

But unknownst to luna, her sister was there with her to the very last moment of their lives

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WAKE UP! YO! LUNA!!~"

she open her eyes to see her younger twin was there in front of

What the-- lily!?!

***

Luna Pov

Didn't i just... die? And why the heck is lily here! Wait-- where are we?!

"Sheesh~ luna dont you remember, we got killed by truck-sama" lily said nonchalantly

"We? You mean... is it?" I question myself then point my finger to her, which she nodded in reply

So we died and this is how our lives end, getting killed by truck-sama what a cliche.

"Any idea where are we?" Lily ask me, pointing out our surroundings. I looked around to see that everything around us is 'white'. The only thing that is visible to me is my twin sitting beside me.

"Welcome! To my void souls!"

A soft voice called out to us, we looked in front and what we saw was a little boy a 6 or 7 yrs. Old light gray hair matching with yellow cat-like  eyes, wearing a simple white robe with golden linings in each sides. We were dumbfounded by this sudden appearance, she suddenly smirked and quietly whisper in to my ear.

"Nee~ luna what's a kid doing here?" Lily said in a teasing tone.

"Wha-- I am not! I'll have you know that i am the most powerful deity in this universe! Hmph!" The kid or known as god arrogantly declared