Chapter • 8

WARNING:
  -- Luna is in a good mood, something is about to happen..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

| Magic • Knight |

Begin

Lily Pov

I open my eyes and looking at the ceiling then my surroundings, seeing nothing unusual i was about to get back to sleep when---

*knock* *knock* 5x

"Lily~ Do you wanna build a snowman♪"

The hell's going on, why do i feel like we're in a musical show, right now?

"♪What do you want, 'cause you've been keeping me awake♫ Are you here to distract me♫, so i can make a big mistake♪"

Hold on! What the hell am i singing!?

And then all of a sudden someone open door.

Standing at the entrance of door, she beamed a smile at me. Somehow i got the feeling she's in a good mood, and when she's in a good mood things are starting to get crazy. LIKE.RIGHT.NOW.

"*Gasp* It's Coronation Day♪"

She ran towards the window opening it and suddenly birds are starting to appear.

"♪The Window is open, so that door♫ I didn't know they did tha-- Ouch~!"

I throw my pillow at her face which she ended her musical song, and now my gut tells me to ends this stupidity.

She recovered for a moment and saw me "Lily~ how are you today!" She smiled at me which i started to doubt that i'm seeing some flowery background behind her

Lily: the hell why are you in a good mood...

She paused for a moment "Mm... Well~ It's Coronation Day♪" she said

I deadpanned at her "Enough with the lines! And just tell me what day is it?!"

"Sheesh~ It's Magic Ceremony Day! Though without the Day you can say it's time we can receive it and train our magical powers!!" She said while holding the pillow squealing.

Right, how can i forgot it's where all 7 year olds perform a ceremony for them to discovered what magic they had.

One year has passed after the auction incident, it spread like a wild fire. While we secretly hide the Cursed Guardians rumours spread about the Auction Incident. Two wanted persons steal an important item, although it didn't reveal about the Cursed Guardian we decided to hide it. Luckily for us there were no posters about the two wanted person, why is that? We wear hooded cloak and a mask. Though our eyes might give away the disguise, some people might have the same eyes.