🎬 Behind The Scenes 01🎬

| Chapter • 01 |

Take 01

Ready, Set and Action!

Two figures were seen in the street walking through the sidewalk carefully avoiding something. It was neither too fast nor slow, the both of them were happily chatting about the topic they discussed about.

An otome game

"So, Did you notice the cute guy in the sidelines?" Lily asked Luna as she tilted her head in the side, "Wait-- has the camera start rolling!?" She exclaimed, turning her head towards the camera man.

|C U T !|

Take 02

And Action!

The title of the otome game [ Fate: My Love ] was the top most awarding games of this year. Now let's get back where we left off, these two figures you've seen right now are siblings or as Twins.

The one of the right side is the eldest twin 'Luna' is currently listening to her sibling. The left side her younger sibling 'Lily' was talking about the features of the game even the members included. They were happily chatting until something is about to happen. . .

--Silence--

One minute has passed and not a single vehicle was seen in the road.

"Hey um. . . Luna isn't there supposed to be something happen around here?" Lily asked in a hushed tone. "What was that again?"

"An ice cream truck?"

*BEEEP* *BEEEP*

And just like that a sound of a vehicle was heard in a distance.

"Yeah look so good~♫ yeah look so sweet~♫ baby you deserve a treat~♪"

As the duo stared at the pastel creamed van driving way through here. Their eyes glinted at the sight of an ice cream truck coming nearby.

"Oi! Why the hell is there an ice cream truck coming here!"

One of the staff shouted in disbelief as they saw the ice cream truck driving its way towards the road they shoot.

Whilst the staffs were panicking, the director was nowhere to be seen as well as the camera man.

Taking this scene as a chance, Luna bolted through her feet as she made her way towards the upcoming ice cream truck.

"Out of the way, old man!"

Her words were heard as they saw Luna made her towards the helpless old man crossing down the pedestrian lane.

Just as the staffs thought that this could fix at the mistake they made, the camera is still rolling in. It was exactly at this scene that luna would save this background character old man.

But, what they didn't know is that this scene would totally end up different from the screen.

As Luna saw the old man--who is defenitely Axis dressing up as an old man. She didn't think twice on what could possibly to her actions may lead to a disaster.

She yeeted him away as she didn't need to look back on what she did.

The staffs could only sweatdropped at the scene before them.