Chapter • 6

| Guardians Auction |

Begin

Lily Pov

Sitting peacefully at the pavilion where i can see all kinds of flowers in the garden and silently enjoying the view in front of me, until that is someone interrupted me.

"Lily~!"

*sigh* should i leave? Then again i didn't know why would he wanted to talk to me this early.

"What is it big brother? Do you want something?"

Putting up an act to him, asking innocently. He cheerfully smiled and sat at the chair in front of me

"Have you two decided when you will get your guardians?"

"Guardian?"  I asked

"Well, since the two of you are now 6 yrs. Old which both of you guys will reach the right age of using magic. It's very common that some other nobles and aristocrats will have to get their guardian! Here, let me show you" 

As he said that, he walk towards the open field of flowers avoiding some distance. He raised his arms high up and a dark green magic circle appeared below him, clenching his fist he silently chant.

"Come! My Guardian i called you, the freedom of air! Scarius!"

Just like that a flying brown eagle was seen out nowhere heading towards luke, i almost ran out to save him when i saw that the eagle who was heading towards him sat on his shoulders as it was a normal thing for him.

"Lily, I'd like you to meet Scarius, my guardian. Scarius, meet my little sister lily, Oh! Luna is not right here now but i hope you see her scarius" he said smiling softly at the eagle in his shoulders

The Eagle silently stared at me for a minute and screeched at me as if it was like a greeting

"Scarius is my air guardian, well not all guardians can be summoned as your element it can be random. Also you need to name a guardian to fulfill it's contract between the master and the guardian. That's all i have to say for now, any questions?"

"A few or two"

"Well then, ask me anything"

And so i began to asked him my first question on the list.

"So your first question is 'Can guardians talked to their masters directly or telepathy?' That's it? Well... it depends on the guardians. Whether they like to communicate it directly or telepathy, depends on them"

I nodded, "Then how about guardians transformed into a human"

"Well that one isn't depends on guardians it practically based on levels. Like Scarius, he's level right now is low and he can't transformed into a human being, Yet. Masters and guardians doesn't have the same level it always starts with the low spirited guardian. Well, if your lucky enough that you can summon a legendary guardian. Then that guardian can last that transformation in years or centuries" he said

"Then... is there any a cursed guardian?"

While i was reading some books the other day, i saw a strange title coming from the novel i read.

"The Cursed Guardians"

As what brother luke would said, summoning a guardian always started with a low spirited guardian. So that you can train it and hone it's powers to the fullest, but in the Ancient times it wasn't started with a Low spirited guardians it started with the Legendary spirited guardians.