Episode 1:

Yang and Pyrrha watched them from across the balcony. Weiss and Blake sat across from one another at a table. Half-eaten desserts and glasses of water were pushed to the side as they spoke quietly to one another. The looks on their faces suggested the hangout was more than friendly. Yang and Pyrrha were more than happy to mess that up. Ever since Weiss and Blake had given them both a wedgie in front of their friends, they were eager to get revenge. With a plan and a couple pills, they sauntered over with images of their utter humiliation in mind.

"Hi girls!" Said Yang. "Having a fun little hangout?"

Weiss rolled her eyes as they approached. "Can we help you two?"

"Just thought you two might want some company..." Pyrrha said. She did her best not to sound suspicious but it was hard for her.

Weiss picked up on it immediately. "Are you two still upset about your wedgies?"

Yang fumed. "You humiliated us!"

"It was your skid marks that humiliated you." Said Blake.

"Well then what do you want?" Continued Weiss. "Would you like to give me a wedgie? I'd like to see you try."

"No no no. Not at all. We wanted to just have a friendly..." Yang trailed off.

"Race!" Finished Pyrrha.

"A race?"

"Yup! Two versus two. Whoever arrives first wins it for their team."

"And if we lose?" Asked Blake.

"Then you get wedgies!"

Weiss scoffed. "And if we win you just get another wedgie? Don't tell me this is just your way of getting your fetish catered to."

Yang laughed. "Fine! Let's make it interesting. We each have to chug a glass of water. The finish line will be across town at that big pink building. There's a restroom in there. First ones there get the bathroom while the others have to wait. Losers get a wedgie and if their bladder can't handle it...then maybe they wet themselves!"

Pyrrha waited for Yang to distract the other two with the rules while she spiked two of the glasses with the drugs.

"So when we win you two will be forced to pee your panties mid-wedgie?"

"If you win." Corrected Yang.

Weiss and Blake just laughed. "Alright girls!" They took the glasses and downed the contents. Yang and Pyrrha followed suit. "Hope you enjoy piss-stained panties."

And with that the race was on.

---

'CLOSED'

They had finally reached their destination after nearly twenty minutes of running only to find that the finish line was closed. Weiss nearly screamed in frustration. She turned to Blake and pointed at the sign. The dark-haired girl looked as defeated as Weiss felt. Despite all their earlier confidence, they both felt a growing pressure in their bowels. Weiss hid her discomfort as best she could. She had no interest in showing weakness after she had agreed to participate in the childish game. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction. Blake, on the other hand, looked as if she might go where she stood. The discomfort was plain on her face.

Yang and Pyrrha arrived not too long after their friends. They looked tired but otherwise fine. In fact, they appeared to have fun. "Whoa! Did you two go all ready?" Asked Yang. She played dumb and acted surprised when the 'winners' told her the bathroom was out of order.

"Looks like the race isn't over yet!" Pyrrha exclaimed. "We'll just have to find another bathroom. And this time we'll win, right Yang?" Pyrrha winked at her friend.