Episode 4:

Yang and Pyrrha had not noticed when Blake and Weiss left. As far as they were concerned there was nothing beyond the walls of the playpen. For what seemed like hours they gleefully humped each others faces. They repositioned themselves so that they could hump each others diapered crotches. Their lips met and they made out as they moaned. Every so often one of them would wet or mess themselves again. Helpless to their desires, the humiliation would only reinvigorate them into a frenzy of lust. It was only when Blake and Weiss returned that they snapped back to reality.

"My my, you two have been busy."

"Have fun, diaper humpers?" Teased Blake.

Yang and Pyrrha's faces turned bright red as they realized just how out of it they had been.

"Anyway, we brought someone over to help get you two back home."

The two diapered girls looked horrified.

"Yeah we need someone between you two to keep you from grinding on each others messy diapers."

"Ruby!"

Yang nearly yelled. "No no no! Don't call her in here. She can't see me like this!"

Weiss smirked. "Like what? Crawling around on the floor in your poopy diapers? You're diaper dependent now, Yang. Ruby's bound to see your messy pampers. She might even have to change you."

Before either could say more Ruby entered the room. Her nose wrinkled and she waved her hand. Pee-yew what stinks in...here...Yang? Pyrrha? Are you two…?"

"Weiss and Blake did it!" Shouted Yang.

Ruby stopped in her tracks and looked at the two girls. "Wow you weren't kidding." She walked over to Yang and bent down. "They told me all about how your infatuation with your little fetish made you diaper dependent. You don't need to lie."

Yang was shocked. "B-But that's not true!"

"I saw you two humping through the door."

Yang and Pyrrha looked at one another. "B-But!"

"No butts! How are you two supposed to do anything like this? Did you even think of your teams?"

They both looked down in shame. Weiss opened the playpen gate and the two girls crawled out. "They can't do much more than drool and poop themselves anymore." Said Weiss.

"That's not true," cried Pyrrha.

"Well the pooping is certainly true. Why don't you try and stand. If you can, then I'll give you a diaper change before we go...if not...then we'll just have to put you both in a couple strollers along with your poopy diapers."

Yang couldn't believe what she heard. All in front of Ruby no less. How ridiculous must she have looked. "I-I'll show you!" Yang pushed herself up onto her hands and knees and managed to enter a low crouch on wobbling legs. Pyrrha didn't bother to try, or if she did she had already failed. She sat in her poopy diaper with her eyes locked on the floor.

"Is that all you can manage little Yang?" Teased Weiss. "If you wanna fight you'll need to be able to run. If you can't even stand…"

"Shut u---nooooo!"

FRAAAAAPTH

Yang fell forward onto her hands and knees and arched her back. With a loud moan she pushed out another large smelly load of mush into her diapers. Pyrrha, left a depraved mess from their hours of humping, fell onto her back and stuffed her face underneath Yang's butt just as she fell. Yang gasped and started to grind without a second thought. "I-I can't help it...it feels so goooood."

"I'm sorry Ruby." Said Blake. "Looks like Yang and Pyrrha here can't go on as adults anymore."

"They're just a couple of silly little poopy butts now. I'll see if the staff won't mind us renting out this room until we can get a nursery made up for them."

Yang started to cry as she realized Weiss was right. Her messy diapers had made her useless. She wanted nothing more than to keep humping Pyrrha's face. To press her own face into Pyrrha's diaper and take a deep breath in.

"Geez! To think I really admired you two." Said Ruby.

"We all did, Ruby." Weiss spoke with fake sincerity. She was truly thrilled at their results. Yang and Pyrrha got what they deserved. "But hey, they'll probably need a babysitter. They love pooping and cumming in their diapers but they're otherwise pretty easy to watch."

Pyrrha sat up and pushed Yang to the floor while the 'adults' talked. Yang desperately wanted to fight her new desires. To try her best to potty-train herself back to her old self but as Pyrrha pushed her own massive, messy diaper into her face, Yang lost all desire. Together they humped each other's faces and came into their poopy diapers. They moaned and grunted loudly until their friends left to discuss their fate. They both knew they'd never get out of diapers. And as Yang came into her diapers she gasped and moaned and found herself incredibly happy. Never had a prank ended up so good.