Episode 2:

Weiss and Blake looked down the hall. Pyrrha stood there at the end of the hall near the open door of a nursery. She pointed to Weiss and Blake and the staff looked over. The conversation ended and Pyrrha returned. "It's your lucky day girls! They've got a nursery free that's sized for girls your age that keep their panties dry. Wanna help me get these two cuties on a changing table?"

Yang nodded vigorously. Weiss and Blake were powerless to resist. Their strength had been sapped to the point where they had to hold hands and toddle with their free hands gripping Yang's clothing just to move forward. They both grimaced. Each step was another reminder of the shame in their panties. Urine dripped down their thighs into their shoes. The seat of their panties sagged from the mess.

They both squirmed and whined as they were strapped onto changing tables. Yang and Pyrrha made a big show of how much of a mess their victims had made. Blake started to cry again as a thick kitty-cat print diaper was slid under her rear. It crinkled loudly with each movement. It was hell to her sensitive ears. "Noooo! Don't diaper me! I-I'm not a baby!" Blake wriggled an arm free of the straps and reached for the diaper. She lifted her butt as high as she could and made to yank it free but Pyrrha just chuckled and moved her hand as if Blake were nothing more than a naughty child.

"Tsk tsk." Pyrrha chided. "If you can't be a good girl for your diaper change then we'll just have to take some precautions." She reached under the changing table and produced a pair of locking satin mitts. "This should keep Kitty's claws away from her diapers."

"Don't you dare, Pyrrha!"

Pyrrha ignored her. She put the gloves on her one after the other and locked them in place. "Be a good girl and I might let you out of them."

Blake practically hissed in response. This amused Pyrrha to no end. Her captive only got cuter.

"You let me go this instant!" Weiss commanded. "You've had your fun! No--mmmph!" She sputtered and babbled ad Yang pacified her. The large pink plastic shield and big nipple made it feel as if it were made for her. The sheer size of it made her feel small in comparison. As if she really were a baby. Yang strapped it around her head and locked it in place.

"There we go. A paci for a fussy little baby."

Weiss's face was a dark shade of red as she babbled incoherently around the pacifier.

"So much better! Seems like some cranky little girl needs a nap." Pyrrha had taped Blake in the thick diaper and placed her in a playpen in the far corner of the room. Blake sat there in the pen and blubbered. Too weak to exert herself and with her hands in mittens, Blake could only paw at the pen walls and whimper.

"Great idea!" Yang taped Weiss into her own diaper. It was white and blue with a baby block pattern. They spelled out 'Baby Girl' right on the crotch. Weiss was mortified. "Time for cranky baby's nap!" Yang grabbed Weiss and escorted her over to the playpen. Once there, she was pushed inside and laid down next to Blake. Yang pushed her down onto her back. Weiss was too weak to fight it. She could feel the warm embrace of sleep take her as Blake yawned and wrapped her arms around her waist. She wanted to fight. To get revenge on their two captors, but she couldn't even will herself up. The thought that she had been reduced to such a low. Pacified, diapered, and napping in a playpen. If she were more awake she might have noticed the crotch of her diaper grow warm or that she had started to suck on the pacifier in an even rhythm. Blake had followed suit and had even pressed her diapered crotch into Weiss's padded rear end. Completely out of it, she pulled Weiss in close and gently grinded against her until she drifted off. Her movements slowed and her soft moans turned to even and slow breathes. Weiss had already passed out. Her soaked diaper had discolored and grown quite heavy. The two made quite the sight. Yang and Pyrrha were ecstatic.