Episode 3:

Pyrrha looked up from Blake's back to discover a bigger nursery than the one they had been in before. A large baby bouncer and highchair had been setup for them. Various foods and bottles were stacked on nearby tables. Hot sauce and castor oil were a couple of the ones she could make out. She was then set down in the bouncer, the thick diaper crinkled as it was pressed into the seat. With her strength sapped, Blake's struggling looked more like a little girl bouncing in her seat rather than an attempt at freedom.

Yang, meanwhile, had been stuffed into the highchair and locked behind the tray. Her arms were strapped to the arm rests and her fate was sealed. She squirmed to no avail. The diaper crinkled against the crotch bar. She blushed at the sensation of the thick padding pressing into her crotch. Each shift in movement caused the padding to press in again. Yang stifled a gasp and did her best to stay still. The thought of getting aroused in front of Weiss and Blake, especially in her state, was terrible.

"Hey Weiss! Wanna switch? Pyrrha looks so stinking cute in her princess dress and her bouncer."

Weiss took a look at how squirmy Yang was and smiled. "I'd love to!" Yang tried to hide it but she knew what went through her mind. Weiss had felt it herself. As humiliated as she was in diapers, there were times when it almost felt good to press one's thighs together in them. To feel the bulk press into her crotch. Especially when wet. Weiss was ecstatic. "My sweet, innocent little Yang. Are you ready for some just desserts?"

Yang grimaced behind her pacifier.

"Oh! I forgot how attached to your paci you are." Weiss removed the harness.

"You already got your revenge! Let us go."

Weiss looked back to Blake and scoffed. "You hear what she's saying, Blake?"

"Silly little girl."

Weiss turned to Yang and leaned in. She slipped a hand under the high chair tray and squeezed the front of Yang's diaper. "If we stopped now it'd probably take a week or two for you to be able to wear and keep your big girl panties clean again." She massaged the front of Yang's diaper slowly and leaned in closer. "But that's no fun."

Yang tried to back away from Weiss's hand but there was no room. She whimpered, embarrassed. She didn't like how it made her feel. Her arousal was obvious to Weiss. The silver-haired girl would take advantage of that.

"Once we're done with you two you'll be known as the biggest babies there are. Stuck in diapers for the rest of your lives!"

"W-What?!" Pyrrha yelled from the bouncer.

"You're joking! Don't do this. I don't wanna be stuck in diapers like thi--"

Hisssssssss

Yang shifted in her seat. She tried to get the urine to flow to the back of her diaper. To someone avoid Weiss's detection. But it was no use. She knew immediately and she squeezed the thick wet padding much to Yang's dismay. Unable to help it, Yang let loose a quiet moan. The feeling of the wet padding against her crotch felt surprisingly good. She hated it.

"Awww does little miss pee pants like it when she gets diaper rubs?"

"N-No! I...unnnf…"

Weiss squeezed again and gently massaged the soaked padding. Yang couldn't hide her pleasure. Even Blake and Pyrrha noticed.

"Would you look at your baby sis, Pyrrha? She's such a good girl learning to enjoy her diapers like that. But don't worry, mommy Blake will make sure you have just as much fun." Blake opened a jar of pink baby food. It looked to be the same formula as before, only darker and thicker. Blake grabbed a spoonful of hot sauce and castor oil and mixed it into a diabolical concoction. "Now open wide, little girl! Time to kiss your potty-training bye bye."