Chapter 1: New School

It was a bright and sunny Monday morning. Violetta had just gotten ready for her first day at her new school. Her and her dad, Germán, moved a lot so she never got the chance to stay at a school for more than a year but this time it was different. Germán promised that they will be here until she graduates which made Violetta excited. She stared at herself in the mirror and sighed. She had recently dyed her hair blonde since she got sick of her original brown colour, which she always thought was boring, and her chocolate brown eyes.

"Are you excited?" Her dad asks as he watches her stare at herself in the mirror. Violetta turns to look at him and smiles.

"Of course I am" She says.

"Hello, welcome to our school. I'm Francesca and I've been assigned to show you around" A girl with black hair and brown eyes said. Violetta's dad had just dropped her off at school, she could tell he was feeling a bit nervous for her.

"Hi, I'm Violetta" Violetta says. As she listens as Francesca tells her about the teachers Violetta stares at the posters on the wall. She noticed one advertising something called 'Studio On Beat'.

"What's Studio OnBeat? She interrupts. Francesca looks at the poster and rolls her eyes.

"Trust me, don't bother" she says, "Only stuck up rich kids go there and most of them have horrible attitudes"

"Now, Fran, That's not very nice" A voice says. They both turn and see a girl with long blonde hair  standing near them with a cheeky grin on her face.

"It's the truth" Francesca says in a cold tone. An awkward silence lingers for a moment.

"Whatever, loser" The blonde girl says as she walks away. Francesca sighs with frustration.

"That was Ludmila, the biggest bitch you'll ever meet" She says as her and Vilu begin to walk through the school halls again.

"Is she really that bad?" Violetta asks curiously. Francesca stops walking and stares at her.

"Yeah, and when she's with her clique it's like hell on earth!" She says dramatically.

"Her clique?" Violetta says raising an eyebrow.

"Let me tell you about them. Okay, so you've met Ludmila. She's like the queen bee. Then there's this guy called Diego. He and Ludmila have been friends for years. Then there's Leon, he's very self centered and impulsive, he's also Ludmila's boyfriend. Then there's Naty, who literally worships the ground Ludmila walks on. She can be nice at times but never when Ludmila is around and then finally, there's Andres. He's probably the least worst out of them all besides Naty." Francesca says.

"Wow..." Violetta says.

At lunch time Francesca had allowed Violetta to sit with her and her friend Camila.

"So where are you from?" Camila asks.

"Well, I just got back from Spain but I was born here" Violetta says. All of sudden something caught her eye. She stared as Ludmila, Leon, Diego, Naty and Andres all walked through the cafeteria together. In a way, she felt jealous. They were so popular and there she was, almost invisible. She began to stare at 2 boys, one had light brown quiffed hair and hazel eyes and the other had dark hair and deep brown eyes. Ludmila caught her staring.

"Aww, Look's like someone's got a crush!" she shouts obnoxiously. Everyone in the cafeteria turned to look at Vilu. Her faced turned red from embarrassment.

"Shut up, Ludmila" a boy from a different table says. Violetta tried to find where the voice was coming from.

"Aww, look's like you've got all the boys wrapped around your finger" Ludmila said with a devilish grin. Violetta stood up from her seat and walked towards Ludmila.

"I did nothing to you, why do you have the be such a bitch?!" Violetta says. The boy with the light brown hair and hazel eyes laughs a little.

"Leon, why are you laughing?!" Ludmila says, shooting him a glare. Leon rolls his eyes.

"Let's just go, she's just not worth your time" he says. As soon as Ludmila and her followers leave Violetta returns to her table.

"Woah" Francesca says, looking impressed yet shocked.

"Violetta!" The voice that told Ludmila to shut up says. She looks up and smiles instantly.

"Federico, I haven't seen you in forever!" she says and hugs him.

"I know, I didn't know you were back!" he says.

"I just got back yesterday" Violetta says as Federico takes a seat beside her.

"Do you still sing?" he asks.

"Yeah...why?"

"Well, I go to this place called Studio OnBeat and they're doing auditions next week and I think I'll be able to book you one!" he says. Violetta's face lights up as if she has an idea.

"I'll get back to you on that" she says. Federico smiles and returns to his own table.

"I guess not all Studio OnBeat students are rude" Camila murmurs to herself.

"Guys, I have an idea" Violetta says.

"What is it?" Francesca asks.

"What if I told you I could destroy Ludmila?" Violetta says. Francesca and Camila burst out into laughter.

"No, Seriously. If I audition for the Studio and manage to get in then maybe they might let me into their little clique" she says.

"That's actually a good idea...." Camila says.

"I don't know, how do you know it'll work?" Francesca says.

"I don't but all I know is that I hate how Ludmila and her friends treat people and I want it to stop" Violetta says. Francesca thinks for a moment before smiling.

"Let's get to work, new girl" she smirks.

 [AUTHORS NOTE]

Thanks for reading, I recently rewatched Mean Girls the other day and I got inspired to write this story. Do you think I should continue with it?