Chapter 3: Detention

As Violetta walks into her Maths class her mood is instantly drained. There Leon was with that dumb cheeky grin on his face

"Fucking great" Violetta murmurs to herself. She sighs as she takes her seat behind Leon. Shortly after the teacher arrives and starts the class. Leon turns around in his chair and looks at Violetta. He has a cheeky grin on his face.

"Are you stalking me?" He asks. Violetta resists the urge to punch him in the face.

"Get over yourself" Violetta says quiet enough so the teacher wont hear her. Leon chuckles. He continues to stare at Violetta. She tries to ignore it but after a while she gets fed up.

"Stop!" She shouts. The whole class looks at Violetta and Leon.

"What is going on here?!" The teacher says in an annoyed tone. Leon continued to wear a large grin on his face.

"He won't stop fucking staring at me!" Violetta explains.

"No cursing in my classroom!" The teacher shouts, "I'll see you both in detention!". Violetta sighs and rubs her forehead with her hand.

"Detention with Leon Vargas" Violetta murmered to herself, "This is gonna be the worst day of my life"

"This is great!" Francesca says almost jumping with joy after Violetta had explained what happened.

"Are you crazy?!" Violetta says. Francesca calms down a bit and tries to explain.

"Try getting close to Leon to get into the group" Fran says, sounding proud of her plan.

"But I thought we were gonna use the Studio to get me in?" Violetta says.

"But this will make it easier" Francesca explains, "Hell, you can even try get close to Diego and Andres try any one of them"

 "I don't know. Anyway I've got to go, I don't want to be late for detention" Violetta says.

As Violetta walks into the detention room she notices Leon is the only one there. There wasn't any teachers there to watch them.

"Where's the teacher?" Violetta asks as she sits in the seat furthest away from Leon.

"He just left, he always leaves and comes back every now and then" Leon says. Violetta grabs a book from her bag and begins to read it.

"You like to to read?" Leon asks. Violetta ignores him and continues to read. Leon gets up from his seat and sits beside Violetta.

"Go away" She says silently, refusing to take her eyes away from the page.

"Come on, talk to me" he says, "It'll help pass the time"

"What to do you want to talk about?!" Violetta says sounding extremely annoyed.

"You and Diego" Leon says. Violetta closes her book and stares at Leon.

"What are you even talking about?" She says.

"Don't deny it. I saw how you looked at him in Science" Leon says with a smirk on his face. Violetta rolls her eyes and smacks him in the head with her book. His smirk instantly fades.

"You don't know anything" Violetta says. Leon says nothing for a moment as he rubs his head to ease the pain.

"All I'm trying to say is.. be careful" He says a little more softer than his usual tone. Violetta stares at him trying to figure what he could mean by 'be careful'. Suddenly the teacher walks in.
"Leon!" He says in a stern tone, "Return to your seat". Leon rolls his eyes and returns to his seat. He turns back and winks at Violetta."What is he up to?" Violetta thinks to herself.