Chapter 5: I'm A Cool Mom

Violetta gasps as she stands outside of Ludmila's Mansion. It was twice the size as hers. She anxiously pressed the doorbell. She let out a quiet laugh as she realized their door bell was playing Britney Spears' song 'Hit Me Baby One More Time'. Violetta forced herself to stop laughing as the door opened. A blonde skinny woman stood there. She looked about as plastic as a barbie doll.

"Hey, girlfriend!" The woman says enthusiastically, "You must be a friend of Ludmi!" Violetta quietly nods before stepping inside of the Mansion.

"I like your home, Mrs. Ferro" Violetta says politely, assuming the woman was Ludmila's mother.

"Oh please!" She says with a big smile. It took a few moments for Violetta to realize that her face was stuck like that due to all of the plastic surgery, "Call me Priscila because I'm not like a regular mom. I'm a cool mom!"

"Mom, stop bothering her!" Violetta hears Ludmila's voice say. She turns around and sees Ludmila and Naty standing at the top of the stairs.

"Come on up, loser!" Ludmila says. Violetta resists the urge to roll her eyes and follows them up the stairs.

Her jaw draps open as she enters Ludmila's massive bedroom.

"Your room is huge!" Violetta says.

"It was my parents' until I forced them to swap with me" Ludmila says proudly. Her and Naty stare at themselves in the mirror pointing out their unusual flaws when I spot a pink book on the shelf.

"What's this?" Violetta asks as she grabs it.

"Oh, that's the burn book" Naty says.

"We used to use it to write funny stuff about all of the people at our school" Ludmila adds. As I flip through it I find a picture of Francesca with the word "Dyke" written beneath.

"Francesca's gay?" Violetta asks.

"Well, when we were kids we use to be like best friends, yeah, I know, what the fuck was I thinking?" Ludmila says, "And after a while I started to blow her off to meet with boys and she would get so jealous and call me up and be like 'Why didn't you call me back?' and I'd be like 'Why are you so obsessed with me?'"

"But that doesn't mean she's gay" Violetta says.

"Oh my god," Ludmila says, "Who cares?!"

 Suddenly, Priscila enters the room.

"Hey, Girls!" She says, "I've got you all some nice drinks"

"Um, Is there alcohol in this?" Violetta asks.

"Of course not!" Priscila says, "Why? do you want there to be? because if you drank I'd totally prefer if you did it in the house"

"Mom, go away!" Ludmila says.

"KK," Priscila says, "You girls keep me young, love yah!"