Chapter one: Not coming back.

Not coming back. Something I already knew. If it's been a couple days then sure, if he was still breathing he would maybe come back. But he's dead. No come back this time. I heard a knock at my door and slowly walked to it. It was Milo's younger brother.

"M-Mr Peirs?" He quietly muttered. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "M-My brother really liked you... He left me a couple of things and my favorite Pokemon from his team. He wanted to give the rest to you."He put everything he has for me down on my doorstep. I opened the two nest balls and...No...He didn't...

His eldegloss and favored woolo cuddled at my feet and I shook. Ice cold tears streamed down my cheeks as I slowly fell to my knees. They tried to comfort me all they could. I couldn't stop crying. As I was sobbing into my sleeves I noticed a note and a small box among the many things he left. I picked up the note and read it... When I really wished I didn't.

"Hey peirs. I just want you to know I'm in a much better place. I want you to be happy until you join me. Don't rush it either. I'll be watching you for as long as I have to wait. Look in the box. And be nice to mittancoat and pringle can please. Love you!"

I opened the box and saw the most wonderful but depressing thing ever.

A Garnet and obsidian encrusted ring with a tiny peice of paper with the words "will you marry me?" On it.

In the middle of my tears I blurted out... "Yes Milo... Yes... Yes...."