Chapter four: I need help.

It was melony. She grabbed my wrist firmly and left dragging me behind. We got back to Circhester after a bit and she sat me down in one of the hotel lobbys. She put a blanket around my shoulders and sat herself down with a cup of coffee. "Now peirs..." She said in that same silk lined voice that sounded like music. "...I know how upset you are, and I am too. I canceled every one of my plans to be there for you. But you can't kick Raihan. No one else is here... Let it out."

I teared up, and then started cry screaming. "Kabu killed him! Killed him just because he lost! He planned it! Raihan laughed at the whole thing!" Melony hugged me tightly. "That's it. Let it out sweetheart." She said softly, so I kept on.

"RAIHAN LAUGHED! HE LAUGHED! HE FUCKING LAUGHED AT MILO BEING STABBED BY A POKEMON FORCED TO MURDER AGAINST ITS WILL!" I screamed as I got out of melonys grip. "HE LAUGHED! LAUGHED! LAUGHED! I WANT TO KILL HIM! I NEED TO KILL HIM! KILLHIMKILLHIMKILLHIMKILLHIMKILLHIMKILLHIM!"

Alister came it just as I started screaming. He sent a haunter to scare melony away so he could talk to me alone. He politely grabbed my hand softly and calmed me down. "I've wanted to kill Raihan for his ways against milo for really long. Why don't you help me?" He said as he held out his hand. I took It and followed him. That was the worst mistake I had ever made.