Chapter 3: Faking a smile for them.

I couldn't just abandon Spikemuth, even if I was broken down. I kept singing, but my songs were different. There was this one indie artist. Her songs were amazing. I started singing those, most people liked them. Some thought I was getting weird. Allister started coming down from stow-and-side to help me with concerts. He also helped me with my grieving. Melony was also really nice to me, spoiled me in fact. Even Bede was nice to me. I guess we could relate a little, this whole abandonment thing. I've been sharing with him and letting him show off some of his singing. His voice is angellic, but only in a friendly way. My heart belongs to Milo even if he is dead.

But today, he called and demanded I have lunch with him. I said yes, I've been lonely for a while, He somehow got my favorite meal and beckoned me to sit down.

"So, I reckon you watched the gym challenge battle... I don't need to retell you." He sighed. I nodded and he continued. "I feel oh so terribly sorry. I really hope I will be support to you." I smiled a soft smile and left after we had eaten. As I left, I saw raihan and Leon walk in on a date. Raihan was another story. Even though he had been with milo longer, he didn't give two shits about him. He proudly admitted he laughed when it happened.

I roundhouse kicked him. Nobody would be so mean. I tried to kick him again when he got up, but someone stopped me.