Chapter five: Galar killers

Alister slowly stalked Raihan into the room we were going to kill him in. "Stop following me freak!" He exclaimed as he ran in. I revealed myself and knocked him over. Alister was distracting Leon so I could finish my move. Raihan saw the knife and grabbed it away from me. "Remember Number 89?! The current galar champion?! Would she want this Peirs?!"

Lyrica. Lyrica was her real name. She wants to be called lyrica. 89 is just her gym challenge number. She hates being called that. Raihan... You bastard.

I took the knife back and stabbed him with the most force I could. "SHE WANTS TO BE CALLED LYRICA! LYRICA IS HER NAME YOU BASTARD!"

I don't know what peice of adrenaline hit me... I was so angry at him. He called for leon the loudest he could as he fell. I left slowly and wispered to alister i was done. Leon itmeaditly ran to raihans side. I stood behind them. I wanted to see this for myself even if Alister wanted to leave. That's when I started... To feel sympathy for him in the least.

"Raihan...Raihan... Can you hear me sweetheart?" Leon said ready to cry. "Yes...I can hear you Leon." Raihan said back. Leon wrapped his cape around raihan as he picked up his phone to call the hospital. "You're going to be ok raihan. Im getting help. Fight it all you can. Hold the cape to your chest." He assured raihan. Raihan did what he said and hugged the cape. "Leon...I l-love y-you..." Raihan weakly said smiling. "I love you too Raihan." Leon said as he kissed raihan on the forehead.

Me and alister left and the minute we got out there, I started laughing. It was a mechanical laugh. I just stabbed someone who had done multiple things wrong against me. I lost myself the moment I did it. I ran off leaving alister behind. He kept up for a little though. "Peirs! Where are you going?!" He yelled. "That felt amazing! I need to absolutely continue!" I yelled back. That wasn't my mind yelling. I would never say that, I lost myself and changed into a monster. Lyrica had done this. And I was going down her path.