Chapter two: Talking to myself.

I took everything inside and put it all in a proper place. Then I went up to my room as eldegloss and woolo followed me. I put the note in a drawer with a couple other important things, slamming it closed as if I never wanted to see it again. I pulled a blanket over my head and started miserably crying. It pained me deeply. All of it. I wasn't there to save him, his death would disturb the gym challenge, Kabu didn't even bother to attend the service we had for him.

Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
Wait.

Kabu.

I ran down to the living room quick as a mightyena to a fight. I had recorded the battle Milo and Kabu had, even though I was never gonna watch it. Kabu had a honege on his team that he never had before.

*TV conversation: after battle*
Milo: great match kabu! *holds out hand*
Kabu: *growls*
Milo: so, you said you had a secret technique. You never used one during battle.
Kabu: *quickly smiles* well... I'll show you. *takes out the honege on his team* HONEGE! FATAL CUT!

He got stabbed. Kabu stabbed Milo with a Pokemon. Killing him. I cried even more, but this time I started kicking things. Kabu was the reason this happened. I accidentally tripped myself over and fell on my head, knocking me out. The last I saw then was the worried eldegloss and woolo running over.