Chapter Twelve

Katy's POV
~~~~~~~~~

I still have my stuff packed. I laid there after I bandaged myself up and washed myself. I have to stay here for two days until they are here. I took a deep breath and my phone was ringing. I answered. "Katy?" I heard Paul asked. "Yeah?" I asked. I heard him take a deep breath. Then I heard the phone scatter around. "Katy I have to ask you the question since Paul wouldn't.." I heard Bella say. "Did he touch you innapropriatly?" She asked. "No why would he?" I asked. Then I heard the phone scatter again. "Change of subject, what are you doing?" He asked. "Laying here, drifting off to sleep.." I said. "Katy! We have to get off-" I heard Bella say before Paul cut her off, "we have to save the energy, Katy don't let him touch you, we will be there eventually, please hide away from him, okay? Goodnight.." Is all he said. No I love you? Does he not love me? I sighed. "Goodnight Paul.." I said and quickly hung up. I put my phone on charge and laid there. I can't believe what I'm going through. I always hated my family. That's why I wanted far away. I laid there till I finally fell asleep.
Wow. It's 5:46AM and I woke up. I groaned and stretched. Why me? I sat up quickly and gasped. Tomorrow, or tonight, bells and Paul will be here. I silently squealed in happiness. I sat up and took a quick shower and changed into ripped skinny jeans with a nirvana sweater. I put my converse boots on and brushed through my hair. I looked at my phone and I had a text from Bella.

From: 👼Bells🔔
"We are really near, wait for us outside!"

How can she be here this quick? Unless they broke the speed limit many of times and never quit driving. I grabbed my stuff and silently walked out the room. I looked left and right, nobody. I started to slowly walk down the stairs but never fails a few creaks would happen. I held in my breath and finally made it to the end. I looked all around, nobody. I slowly opened the front door, this house is old so it's going to creak. I silently shut it behind me and I was faced with my uncle. "Where you going?" He asked grumpy. I gulped. "Oh uh, no need to worry.." I chuckled a little. "It's quite funny you see if you hear me out um.." Then I started to run. "HEY! GET BACK HERE!" He yelled as he was running after me. I was running with one hand holding the handle of the suitcase and the other hand dialing Bella's number on my phone. I out the phone up to my ear. Ring, ring, ring, click. "Hello?" I heard Bella asked. "I'm running.." I said. "Wait so where are you?" She asked worriedly. I have that tension feeling that Paul is looking at her right about now. "I don't know, I'm just running away because he's there and he caught me Bella I don't know what to do he is-" I stopped on my sentence and turned around. No where's. She heard me breathing heavily. I looked around, no sight. "Bella he was running after me, I don't understand, I don't-" I gasped a big ass truck was driving down the road very quickly. "HE IS AFTER ME!" I yelled as I cut through the woods. I heard him drive into the woods. I started to run faster. "KATY! RUN BACK TO THE HOUSE WE ARE HERE!" Bella yelled and with that she hung up. I put the phone in my pocket and done a few little things where I couldn't hear his truck anymore. I done a few stunts like climbing a tree, jump from tree to tree, hiding. He drove past me. I jumped off the tree and began to run back to the house. I seen Bella's truck and the noticed me. They were about to get but I yelled, "no don't! He's coming!" I hopped in the truck and we began on our road trip back to Washington.

{Two Weeks Later}

Strange things been happening. Graduation is close. No sign of aunt and uncle. Charlie hasn't been home a lot because he's been on duty because a lot of killing has been happening. Paul haven't been around. "Graduation is this Friday." I said to myself as I looked at the mirror. I admired my new look. I cut and dyed my hair blonde. I Amit, I miss Paul...a lot. I took a deep breath and headed out the door. It's a Wednesday, school time. I walked inside the school and noticed nobody was at my locker. Strange. This Friday Bella was going to have a party at her boyfriends house, I'll go. I opened my locker door and situated some stuff. "Hey pretty lady." I heard a male say. I turned around noticing it was one of those popular guys. So handsome. "Uh...you talking to me?" I asked in confusion. Why would a handsome looking guy talk to a raggedy ugly looking lady like me? "Yeah." He answered as he chuckled. Beautiful brown hair with gorgeous blue eyes. I'm lost. "Hi.." I slightly said. He laughed once again. His laugh, oh my gosh. Wait snap out of it Katy! "You going to that party of Bella's?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "Cool! Hope to see you there! Bye beautiful." He winked and went on his way. I didn't even noticed but the Bell rung. I quickly ran to class. "Almost graduation and you are already late, way to try to save yourself Katy, next time, detention! It doesn't matter if it's after graduation either! Sit down." The teacher slightly yelled and demanded. I noticed none of the wolves were here. I sighed and sat down. The day done past, it was a drag. I groaned and I sat my stuff on the floor of the entrance of the house. It was quiet. "BELLA!" I yelled. Nobody. I then heard some stuff fall upstairs. "The hell?" I whispered to myself. I quickly and slowly walked upstairs. I walked to Bella's room, nothing. I walked to the bathroom, nothing. I walked to Charlie's room, nothing. It has to be my room. I walked to it and there stood a man. Like my age, maybe 1 or 2 years older than me. He smirked at me and quickly slammed me to the wall. A...a....a vampire! My heartbeat was fast. I'm terrified. Wait Katy don't be! I gulped. "Yum, you look like a good dinner." He said. His fangs were out and as he almost bit my neck, I yelped and we heard a door shut loudly. He stopped and smelled the air. We heard someone run upstairs. He quickly went out of the window and there I am on the floor trying to catch my breath and slow down my heartbeat.

AUTHORS NOTE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys for slow updates, crazy things been going on! Thanks for reading by the way! Also can you follow my new Instagram account? I made it for this story! Mind following and tell me how it is? Thanks! Link is in my bio and maybe even on here! Let's see if it works!

http://instagram.com/paul_

Username: @paul_katy