Chapter Fifteen

Katy's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I laid there feeling like someone is staring at me so I opened my eyes noticed Paul's arms around me, staring at me. He smiled and so I smiled. "You look so beautiful." He said as he kissed my forehead. I chuckled. "How long have you been awake?" I asked as I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "Two hours." He answered. "Don't you have to piss?" I straight up asked. "I already did and came back to be with you," he answered. Hearing his heartbeat makes me in a calming mood. I moved up a little so my face was at the crook of his neck. I kissed his neck softly. "If you keep doing that then something's gonna happen," he said and I laughed. "I'll stop," I said as I just laid in his arms. "I'm thinking about going to my daddy's grave, give some respect.." I said to him. "You want me to go?" He asked. "You don't have too, but I just want to be alone when I go because it's...well...personal.." I said. "Okay I won't go but I'll be waiting for you here," he said. "And I'm going to try to get a job and earn money and save and buy an apartment for us," I said to him. "Don't worry about it Katy, I got it under control but we are living in a house not an apartment," he said. "You been thinking about it haven't you?" I asked him. "Yeah," he answered. I sighed and got up and grabbed some clothing and went and took a shower and changed into a black tank top with a dark grey baggy sweater over it saying "Forever 21" and I changed into ripped skinny jeans with black knee boots. I French braid my hair and put a scarf on. I walked into my room noticed he was just laying there. He looked over at me and smiled. "Why you dressed up so pretty?" He asked. I shrugged. "It's cold out there and plus this looked cute so I put it on," I confessed and grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone. I pecked Paul's lips and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove to the cometary that my daddy is buried at. I turned the car off and sat there staring at the tombstones. I took a deep breath and got out of the vehicle. I walked up to his tombstone. "Hey daddy," I said as if he could hear me. My eyes were watering up so I looked away from his tombstone. "It's sad enough to talk to your tombstone instead of talking to your face with eye contact," I said as I battled with the tears that I wiped away. "I just want you back is all, I want to hug you tight and never let go," I said as I took a deep breath. "I wish I can take back time and hold you close and actually be there instead of running off to the beach or to my own life," I said as I let the tears go. I hit the ground hard, sobbing. "Just come back," is all I said. "I promise I won't leave your side, I promise I won't damage my body, I just want you back when we were sitting at the kitchen table, enjoying our food, laugh about the silliest things that happened," I said as I had both of my hands on the tombstone. "Why can't you come back?" I asked as I stared at his name. "It should be me in the ground, not you," I said as it hurt enough trying to hold some more tears back. "Daddy, I love you, and always will," I said as I got up and walked to the car.

.

.

.

.

.

Few months past, been after graduation. Bella and Edward are married and already have a vampire child. Bella had to be turned or she'll die. Paul and I are still together but he despises Bella. Paul and I live in an apartment together, but I'm barely home. I am usually at Bella's most of the time. Something strange is coming but I don't know yet. Alice can't see my future which is surprising. Right now, I'm laying on the couch as Paul is with the boys. He invited me but I politely declined it. I took a deep breath and decided to go downstairs to the mailboxes. I know we probably have junk mail, as always but might as well throw them away. I put the key in the thing and unlocked it. I opened it and only shown one mail. I grabbed it before I shut the little door and locked it. It was junk, as always. I threw it away and walked to my apartment once again. I seen this silhouette quickly going in my apartment. I gasped and slowly walked in the room. I kept quiet as I walked in. The lights were off which is terrifying. I pulled the switch up and there stood a red eyed vampire. "Katy," he chuckled. Hearing his voice sends shiver down my spine. "What are you doing here?" I asked him with a stern look. "There is something that is going to happen, big time and you are the sister of the one and only, Isabella Cullen, so we need you to come with us," he said as he gotten much closer to me. "That's not going to happen," I said as I back up. He grabbed my arm and I let out a loud scream. I shoved him back a little and began to run down the stairs. "You can run, but you can't hide," he yelled. I bumped into a hard rock chest. I fell back and hit my ass hard. I was breathing heavily, my heart was pumping, I was afraid to look up and see him. "Katy?" I heard Paul's voice. He helped me up. "I'm leaving, I'm leaving," I was shaking in fear. "What? You I can't! Why?" He was checking if I was okay. I began to cry in fear. He held me close and carried me up to the apartment. The man was gone, of course. "Tell me Katy," he demanded. "This man, he had red eyes and he came in our apartment as I went down to get the mail and he wants me to go with him to somewheres," I said as I was calming myself down. "If it makes you any safer, I will stay home with you everyday, I'll stay by your side, baby he can't get you because I'm here," he said as he was holding my hands.