What is 'The Vision'?

'Not everything you see is a dream and not everyone sees something other than dreams.'

Years ago while I was writing other stories, I had a vision. I came across a concept where a person sees certain visions which helps him to solve various unsolved cases. I had written it in my concept notes and had left it for years.

When I decided to start my journey with Wattpad, I decided to bring 'The Vision' out of the box and present it in front of you.

Abhay has a certain quality which helps him to see certain visions and Vipul, his childhood friend helps him in solving these cases. They team up with the local inspector, Madhav as they set out to solve many cases.

'The Vision' is not a single story. It is a collection of many supernatural adventures which is spread across various chapters. I am working on making it like an anthology of stories where the trio come across various adventures and how they solve it.

Before anyone asks again about 2:19 am, I would like to inform you all that I would be revealing the mystery behind the time in an upcoming chapter. Till then, enjoy reading.

I am sorry but I do take time in bringing out the new adventures but now I am concentrating on bringing more stories in it.

I don't want to discuss much about the stories. I would want you to read and enjoy the stories.

*********************************

This Story was shortlisted for Wattpad India Awards 2019 under the horror/paranormal category.

'Thank you!'