Love or War?

As soon as Jin dragged Mark to the dining table, Mark secretly observed the surrounding around them and without a word, pulled Jin to the corner with him, which could not be easily spotted, "Yah, the table is there. Where are you pulling me to?" Jin asked, slightly struggling to get out the surprisingly tight grip of his friend.

Mark let go his hand and crossed his arms over his chest, blankly staring at him, looking intimidating. Jin, suddenly felt nervous looking at the small man, who was now nothing smaller than 'The Might Hulk' and could crush him any minute. Not wanting to die at a young age, Jin sealed his lips shut, patiently waiting for the smaller version of Hulk to speak.

Mark raised one of his eyebrow, "Talk" he ordered, monotonously. Jin scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, 'What do I talk about?' He thought, scratching the back of his neck. His eyes widen at the topic that he really needed to talk to someone about, "Uh yeah. I have to tell something but, how did you know about it? Anyway, let's first sit down" he pulled towards the table.

Mark let him get dragged again, 'So much for some spicy news' he sighed. He was pushed down on a chair and Jin quickly sat next to him, rubbing his hands together he grinned, "I'm so relieved that I can talk about it. Honestly, it was killing me keeping it hidden, I felt like dying out of stomach ache, but now that you're here, I can finally let it off" he whispered gratefully.

Mark gave him an understanding smile, he was in the same place a few months ago, when he didn't have anyone to talk about his feelings, but he's glad at he could be of help to someone. Jin cleared his throat and began, "So, recently I've been thinking about something but, uh, you could say that I'm a bit embarrassed to talk about it."

Mark chuckled, "I'm here now, aren't I? I'm all ears and I promise that I won't judge you for it" he held Jin's hands, rubbing his thumb over his knuckles comfortingly. Jin took a deep breathe and shakily started, "Lately, I've seen few videos on the social sites and boiiii, to tell that I'm shook would be an understatement. I mean how could they do that to me? To the World Wide Handsome?" He huffed.

Mark felt lost for a moment when he heard about some videos, he had expected Jin to talk about the feelings he had for the CEO but this was a completely different topic. He bit his tongue and patiently waited for him to continue, "What Video's Jin?" He asked in a confusion, unable to point out where this whole talk was leading to.

"These people on the internet think, I can't do the slut drop like Beyonce. Sure, she did inspire me to try it but, they gotta admit that I'm more smexy than her." Sighing sorrowfully, he whispered, "They hurt my feelings". Mark stopped petting his hand long time ago and stared at his friend, contemplating, if he should laugh or smack his head on the nearest wall, hearing the man.

"This is what you wanted to talk about?" He asked with a unreadable expression and monotone voice. Jin nodded his head slowly, still feeling bad about the betrayal from his precious fans. Out of the blue, he gasped excitedly, making Mark flinch at his sudden excitement, "I've got an idea" he grinned, looking at his friend, who stared at him with wide eyes.

Mark gulped thickly, "Why do I feel that it's gonna be bad?" He asked looking at Jin with a concerned face. Jin simply rolled his eyes and moved closer to him, "How about you record me slut dropping and I put it on the social sites to show the bitches to never mess with me. Huh? What do you say? Isn't it a great idea? Of course it is, it came out of my brilliant brain after all and as expected, my brain didn't let me down. I'm proud of my brain and myself" he clapped praising his brain and himself.

"What happened? Why are you clapping and whom are you proud of?" A new voice asked, walking towards them. Mark instantly recognized the voice and blushed a little. Jin stopped clapping and stared at him, "I won't tell you since I don't know you and besides, its a secret between me and Mark, so stay out of it" Jin glared, pointing his finger at Jackson, threateningly.