Hurt!

Tae cried alone, regretting and cursing himself for what he did. He knew, that it was for the best but the pain in Namjoon's eyes was shattering his already broken heart, "I'm sorry" he kept chanting, wiping his eyes every time the new set of tears flowed.

 He knew, that it was for the best but the pain in Namjoon's eyes was shattering his already broken heart, "I'm sorry" he kept chanting, wiping his eyes every time the new set of tears flowed

Jungkook had stepped out of his shared room with Namjoon to look for him but he could hear someone's faint mumbling and whimpering in pain. He grew worried and fastened his pace to see who it was. His eyes grew wide, seeing Tae crying helplessly.

He rushed to him and without wasting any minute, he pulled him into hug. Tae held Jungkook tightly and cried like a baby. He couldn't think of someone taking his bunny away from him but he did the same thing to his brother, he asked him to leave Jin.

He wanted Jin and Namjoon to stay away from each other, trying to protect both of them but he failed to realize how deep they both were stuck in the sea of emotions. Feeling anger and sadness wash over him thinking about it, he unconsciously gripped Kook's arm tightly.

Jungkook winced lightly at the painful grip on his arm, knowing that it was going to bruise ugly but he sucked his pain and tried to comfort his hyung. "Calm down hyungie." He whispered worriedly, eyeing his sensitive hyung. He wanted to know what happened but he would do it later.

Tae sniffled pitifully in Kook's arms till he couldn't cry anymore. His grip on him had completely loosened which made Kook carefully untangle and get some water for him. Tae thankfully gulped down the cool water, which gave him a sense of relief.

He looked at his bunny who was staring down at him worriedly. He smiled and pulled him down on his lap, hugging him close, basking in his warmth. Jungkook was surprised when he felt Tae's hand pulling him down to his lap and snuggling in his neck.

He could feel Tae's warm breath on his neck and shivered at the sensation making Tae's chest rumble with laughter. He smiled in relief seeing Tae laugh and bought his hands around Tae's neck. He ran his fingers through his hair hearing Tae sigh deeply.

Unable to handle his curiosity anymore, he cautiously spoke, "Are you okay hyungie?" He asked still playing with his hair. Tae just nodded his head, not wanting to use his raspy voice. Kook felt good but he still craved for answers, "Why did you cry hyungie?" He again asked softly.

Tae knew that kook was curious and worried seeing him cry pathetically but he couldn't tell him. He didn't want his bunny to hate him, he pulled away from him slowly and looked in his worried eyes. He glanced at his hand and found a painful bruise forming on his hand.

He frowned and brought his hand down, "Did I do this?" He asked in a raspy voice, getting angrier at himself at the thought of hurting his bunny. Kook looked away, trying to avoid his scary gaze. Tae held his chin and guided his face up, "I'm sorry bun".

He confessed running his fingers lightly over the bruise, Jungkook bit his lips trying not to squeal loudly, when Tae pressed a kiss on the bruise. Tae looked at him with a deep worried frown, "Is it painful?" He asked looking at him.