𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @SaltyPancakesSSO

Title: Cereal

I didn't understand why I was so short. My mother and father were both of good height, and yet here I was, dwarfed out by everyone. Standing at a measly five-foot exactly, I was almost considered a midget. Even the shortest of the turtles, Raphael, teased me about my short stature, and don't even get me started on Donnie.

"Hey, (y/n). You okay?" I turned to see Leonardo, staring at me. I shook my head and stood up, stretching until I heard a satisfying pop coming from my bones.

"Stretching ain't gonna get you any taller." Raph snickered, having just left the kitchen. I dropped my arms and stared angrily at him, huffing. I looked at Leo to see him staring at me worriedly. Before he could ask, I stomped off to the kitchen to get an angry snack.

"Hey, dude." I smiled at the sight of Mikey leaning on the counter with a bowl of cereal. He was the only one that didn't make fun of my height, causing him to be my favorite brother.

"Do you need any help?" he asked and I shook my head. Saying a thank you, I turned to the cabinets and stared up at them as I heard Mikey exit the kitchen. Readying myself, I dropped down and lunged up, grabbing for a box of cereal. I would've climbed on the counter, but last time I did that, I got put into a literal time-out by Master Splinter.

I heard laughing from behind me and turned to see Leo, Donnie, and Raph all watching me struggle. My anger went out the window.

"Hey," I snapped and they all looked at me, "that's really rude. Do you think I wanna be this short? Always being made fun of by the guys I thought were my best friends? It hurts that you find it so amusing." I ran out of the kitchen past them and into the living room, where I burrowed into the blanket I had sitting on the couch.

"Hey, guys. That wasn't cool. You know how much she hates how short she is and now y'all go and make fun of her like she enjoys it." I heard Mikey's voice from the kitchen scolding his older brothers.

"Don't you think you should apologize?" Mikey said slowly and I heard murmurs of agreement. I felt a hand on my shoulder and slowly peeked my head out of the blanket I was buried under. I saw Mikey standing beside me, his hand on my shoulder while his brothers stood in a sheepish row behind him.

"Don't worry, (y/n). They're gonna be nice. Right guys?" Mikey said lowly, turning to stare at the guy over his shoulder. I didn't see what look he gave them, but it must've been terrifying because they all fell to their knees and shuffled up to me.

"(Y/n), we're sorry-"

"We'll never be mean to you again-"

"Who knew Mikey could be so scary-" they all wailed together as they clutched my blanket. I looked at Mikey and gave him a look that said, Really? All he did was blow me a kiss and wave as his brothers continued to beg for my forgiveness.

That's why Mikey was my best friend.

++++++++++

I'm sorry cuz ik this was supposed to be a leo x short reader but it somehow turned into a Mikey x reader. Sorry!

My christmas elf got to my house today! I'm so happy! I will also be doing a Christmas special on both this book and my creepypasta one so please read!

Comment here what you want for Christmas!

Thanks!

(y/n) telling the guys off is peak (y/n) energy