1

-Prologue-

It's been 6 months.

6 months of hell that I can't even explain to you. Calum and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember and have been a couple for much of that time.

Calum Hood. The bassist from 5 Seconds of Summer.

Him and his band have been traveling the globe and I couldn't be happier for them. People believe that having a famous boyfriend would be amazing and all, but it's not easy. I love Calum to death but not knowing when he is coming back to Sydney, not knowing when you are going to see him again is one of the most stressful things I have even endured.

Now don't get me wrong, I want him to be happy and he wants the same for me... but my happiness comes when he sleeps beside me and dances with me in the rain. I'm truly happy when it is just Calum and I against the world.

And without him, I'm not sure how much more I can take.

A/N-

Okay so this is my first fanfic ever!!:) and I'm really excited to write.

Sorry the first chapter is so short, it was just meant to be an introduction to what is to come:)

I love you all!!! :*

( (Update 9/19: I am now starting to go and edit this story. Love you all so much and thank you for those 1.2k reads so far!:) )