Chapter 3

Eva felt the ship exit hyperspace and stood up before heading towards the lower bay of the ship to meet up with the rest of the crew. She saw the two of them called 'Spector 4' and 'Spector 5' in converse with the Twi'lek and their 'chief' and decided to eavesdrop. "You can't be serious on keeping this kid here?! She's already ruining everything!" Spector 4 growled out angrily.

"You're just mad that the kid pulled a fast one on you by disappearing in those vents," Spector 5 said with a sly smile and a chuckle.

"Look, I'm not happy about this as much as you are Zeb. But the kid stays on until we deliver her back to Capital City. Stick with the plan and we'll get paid," the chief responded with a stern tone.

Blinking in shock, Eva immediately remembered a few things from her 5 awful years with them.

~~~

"Stick with the plan and we get paid."

"Father? What are you doing?" 12 year old Eva cried out with tears running down her eyes.

Blaster shots sounded before 12 year old Eva screamed out, "NO!"

~~~

Shaking her head to get rid of those memories, Eva blinked back the tears and sighed. Those words reminded her of the awful moment that man made her go through with witnessing the person she loved die right in front of her eyes. Pursuing her lips, she took a deep breath in and sighed before heading out to be known by the crew. Crossing her arms over her chest, she said, "Look, I don't care where you guys drop me off, just do it on an Imperial sight so I can kick some butt. I need a stress reliever."

Saying her first few words shocked the crew out of their conversation but hearing the rest of what she was saying just shocked them to the bone. They have never met a child that would use beating up the Imperials as an excuse for a stress reliever. That sort of thing would be something a highly trained combatant adult would say. Eva just raised an eyebrow at their shockedness, unfazed by it, and asked, "Well?"

The chief was the first to recover and say, "We're not dropping you off at an Imperial holding sight. You're staying with us until the job is done. Clear?"

Eva groaned loudly and growled out, "Clear. But I make no promises with this guy on beating him up until his insides are turned into his outsides," while pointing at Spector 4 before leaving while the crew was once again shocked by her statement.

"Who died and made her say that?" Sabine asked in shock and confusion.

Eva waited in the commons room until the Twi'lek came through the door and gestured for the girl to follow. She led her down to the ramp and showed a small town out in the middle of nowhere, almost during the nighttime. The Twi'lek headed over to where the chief was and the three of them walked away with the three crates that stored the blasters while Spector's 4 and 5 walked forward with the other 3 crates. "Where are they going?" Eva asks out of curiosity.

"If I told you that then I might just have to kill you. Oh and I probably will," Spector 4 growled out, angry at the threat the girl gave him to which Eva responded with, "Do that and you will regret it for the rest of your miserable life."

"Hey. Just grab a crate and pull your weight. Okay?" Spector 5 asked politely as she passed the two while trying to ease the tension.

"Fine," Eva said with a simple shrug of her shoulders and went back into the ship to get the last crate.

She turned on the anti-gravity and gently pushed the crate towards where the two were before following them to a small town site. There were no big buildings just rundown places where people were clutching there stomachs in pain, looking poorer than the orphans that run across Lothal's street. I can't believe these people deliver food to them here, she thought to herself in awe as she looked over to her right then rolled her eyes upward to the sky before moving them to the left.