Chapter 5

Eva sat in her cell waiting for the interrogation to begin and get it over with. Her hands were cuffed together to prevent herself from using them, but clearly the Empire does not remember that she was made into a weapon that can use more than just her hands to knock these guys out. She just had to wait for the right moment and would be free from these guys. Suddenly, the door opened to reveal the ISB agent that grabbed her. "I am Agent Kallus of the Imperial Security Bureau. And you are?"

"Padme Amidala," Eva responded with a smirk on her face while her eyes, that were free of her mask, glittered with mischief.

This did not amuse the agent, as he looked at her with a raised eyebrow, making her sigh and say, "If you are going to try to get information out of me about those guys, believe me, you are gonna get none. Cause I know nothing about those guys-"

Eva was cut off by Kallus saying, "You are not here for what you know about these rebels, Canary, you are going to be used as bait for the rest of the trip until our return to Lothal where you can await your trial in a cold dark cell for your crimes committed against the Empire."

This made Eva raise an eyebrow and sigh before saying, "Are you done?"

Kallus was not expecting a teenager to be the Black Canary but he was even more surprised on how she carried herself. It was how an adult would after coming home from fighting a decade-long war. She didn't even flinch at his threat and most people flinch whenever they see him. "See that's the thing about me. I'm not gonna be here forever and I don't plan to but its gonna be hard without my weapons since your boys took them. However, I always have a plan up my sleeve to continue my fight against you guys. So we'll see how this whole thing plays out," Eva said with a smirk, already clutching something discreetly within her hands that would help her get out of these cuffs.

"I guess we will see about that Canary," Kallus said with a sneer before striding out of the room and barking orders at his troopers to stay put and don't let her get out.

The door closed behind him with a slam and was locked to ensure that she couldn't escape. Sucking her lips inward and outward, Eva waited a few seconds, to ensure that she was truly alone, before opening her hands to reveal the keys to her cuffs, that she snatched off of Kallus's belt. 'Bet it will take them a while to know that I stole this from them,' she thought to herself with an evil smile.

Using the pick, she turned it in her lock until finding the right lock to where the cuffs came undone and were about to fall to the ground before she easily caught them. Carefully, she placed both them, and the lock pick, on the seat next to her before thinking of her next move. Sighing, as she came up with nothing for now, Eva grabbed the only thing the troopers missed, which was the cube object she took from the chief's room, and tried to pry it open but just growled when nothing happened and tossed it across the room with an angry grunt. Looking at it, she took deep breaths in and began to calm down. She closed her eyes and began meditating to calm herself down and wait to see if an idea will come to her.

Suddenly, the cube started to come undone to where it floated into the air with its corners floating apart from it. 'This is Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. I regret to inform you that both our Jedi Order and the Republic have fallen', a hologram of an old Jedi Master said as it appeared from the top of the cube within.

Opening her eyes, Eva watched as the Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, continued, 'With a dark shadow of the Empire rising to take their place. This message is a warning, and a reminder, to any surviving Jedi. Trust in the force."

The whole thing then went down and the hologram disappeared before the cube went back to the floor with the pieces on the floor next to it as well.