3

Sorry, last chapter was kinda short. Do you think the plot is moving too fast..? Idk
I made this lil Kiri with his hair down:

What do you guys think? Should I make that the cover?Anyway, onto the chapter

Anyway, onto the chapter....

Of course. Of course Bakugou was gay, and of course it was for his best friend. Absolutely fanfuckingtastic. And yes, that is a word, he didn't make it up.

The only thing to do was, of course, consult the queen of gay: Mina. A.K.A. Pinky/bubblegum/Ashido/raccoon eyes. Oh, and cotton candy.

"Hiiii minaaaaa..." Bakugou instinctively flopped onto her bed, folding his fingers on his chest. "Oh? Bakugou? That's new," Mina chirped, flopping next to him. Her dorm was cheery, with yellow-painted walls and a classic vanity mirror with large drawers filled with makeup, not to mention the shelves covered in plushies, polaroids and nail polish. Weird combination.

"I think I'm gay," He scrunched his eyebrows. "Yesssss, Uraraka owes me 1,000 yen!" Mina fist pumps. "Why was I expecting that? Anyway, can you actually help me for once?" Bakugou growls, getting a bit impatient. "Yes! Yes, sorry. What were you saying, Baku?" He gave a tch and sat up.

"Ki- a boy almost kissed me earlier, and I think I liked it... I might have a crush on him I guess," he sighed, blushing and looking to the side. "Hm, okay... Do you- have you ever had a crush before?" She tapped her pink lips in thought. "Er- yes. When I was really little. There was this other kid, I think it was a boy, and he had black hair... he was really nice, kind of like Kirishima actually..." he looked up to the ceiling, smiling a bit remembering the boy.

A spark of realization flickered in Mina's eyes as he continued. "We hung out at the beach, but when his quirk manifested he moved away I think... something about going to a hospital. I think he must've gotten real hurt or something, because I don't think I ever saw him again," he remembered the cute smile and long spiky hair of the other boy.

"I think... I think you should wait a while. Make sure you have a crush on this dude before you make a move. I think he probably likes you back," he smiled, and Bakugou felt warm. He liked having friends other than Kirishima. "Thanks, pinky. Friends?" He held out his fist, as if he were requesting a fist bump or something. "Friends!" She bumped his fist back with enthusiasm.

After dinner (^^)

A soft knock on the door made Bakugou jump a bit. "Oh fuck off Deku-" he stopped mid-sentence, his face flushing at the sight of Eijirou at his door. "Oh, Ei, hi..." he looked at his feet, warmth creeping up to his ears. "Oh, uh hi. Can I talk for a second?" Bakugou nodded, moving to make space for Kiri to come in. They sat on the bed, both boys slightly blushing.

"Can I stay here tonight!" Kirishima blurted out. Flustering, he follows up quickly, "I mean, if it's okay with you! I just don't want to have the dreams again and-" Bakugou blushed, interrupting him with a choked response. "That's fine. You need it." Eijirou smiled. "Thanks. Wanna um... study or something? Or watch a movie?" He offered, bored slightly. "Definitely movie. Who wants to study, ha. What movie do you wanna watch? Oh who cares, you pick." Bakugou turned on the tv, handing the remote over as he laid back.

Kirishima decided on watching a classic: Friday the Thirteenth. They grabbed a blanket, some popcorn and a bottle of cherry coke. During basically all the jump scares, the "king explosion murder" would jump up and hug Kiri, whimpering and sniffling. Of course that action would be followed with a few teasing words from the redhead and a "shut up shitty hair!" From a flustered Bakugou. By the end of the movie, Bakugou was asleep in Eijirou's arms and the two were cuddled up in bed.

Wdyt? Remember to comment on my little arts of Kiri UwU
Ngl he's an angel
Also if any of y'all would like, I thought it might be cool if I made a discord server? Idk
-qem