4

Shit... how the fuck did he... Bakugou's face was incredibly red as soon as he woke up. Kirishima and him were snuggled up on his bed, their arms and legs tangled beyond repair. He was frozen in place as Kirishima's eyes squeezed tighter, signaling he was waking up. His eyes blinked open, and for a second their eyes locked into place, gazing back and forth into matching ruby globes.

Eijirou flashed one of his blindingly cute grins, showing off his sharky teeth. "Morning Bakugou!" Just the greeting made the blondes face redden and look away. "Did you- did you have dreams?" The red heads eye widened and he stumbled back, falling off the bed. "UHHH NO! NO, ALL GOOD HERE HAHAHA!" Bakugou only smirked and gave a "Tch." The fuck is that about?

"Welp, I'm going to get changed. Mina wanted to have a sleepover with the 'squad' or whatever you guys call it," Bakugou dusted off his pajamas walked over to Kirishima, bending over in a mocking way. "Uh, okay. What time do we meet...?" Kiri cocked his head. "One. See ya, Ei," Bakugou shut the door, leaving the redhead on the ground, blushing and questioning everything he ever knew about the other boy.

One o'clock (^^)

"Bakusquad, assemble!" Mina yelled, drawing even more attention to the odd group. "God, Mina, stoooop! We just want to shop and get over with it!" Apparently, Sero and Kaminari had pulled an all nighter "watching friends on rerun." The rest of the group had a sneaking suspicion they had been... doing something else, because there was no "friends rerun" that Friday night.

"Never, bitches! Where's the Hot Topic?" Mina had already accumulated a few shopping bags in the ten minutes they had been there. After a few hours of shopping, somehow all the boys had somehow been convinced to try on a crop top. "Oh fuck off, bubblegum. I'm not wearing that." Bakugou grumbled, acting like he was looking at jeans.

"Pleaaaaase?" She clasped her hands together, batting her eyelashes.
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"I'll get Kirishima to wear one...." she smiled evilly. "Give me that," Bakugou blushed, grabbing the crop top at just the mental image of the redhead in it.

"Pinky I swear to god if you show that picture to anyone-" Bakugou was cut off as he saw Kirishima walk into the changing room with his crop top in hand

"Pinky I swear to god if you show that picture to anyone-" Bakugou was cut off as he saw Kirishima walk into the changing room with his crop top in hand. His face went red as a tomato.

"Wow Bakugou, I didn't think you'd give in!" Kirishima laughed, and the blonde crosses his arms over his exposed stomach. "Shut up shitty hair."

Bakugou's reaction to Kirishima in the shirt was similar to the other's

Bakugou's reaction to Kirishima in the shirt was similar to the other's. "Like what you see?" Kirishima teasingly stuck out his butt, batting his eyelashes like a girl. "You wish!"

Lmao sorry for the spam but boys in crop tops are just so darn adorable

Sero and Kaminari were found making out in a changing stall, so they ended up getting kicked out of the mall and headed back home

Sero and Kaminari were found making out in a changing stall, so they ended up getting kicked out of the mall and headed back home. "You had one job. ONE JOB!" Lets just say Mina was pretty pissed. "Stop being so fucking gay! Jesus!"

"Alright bitches, snack run!" Bakugou pushed Sero around the grocery store in a shopping cart, and he used his tape to grab snacks at random. The rest of them browsed the movie aisle, grabbing movies to rent. Snack runs since 2014. Only ogs understand.

They stayed up till eleven watching movies and actually binging friends until moving on to a weird mash-up thing of would you rather, spin the bottle, seven minutes in heaven and truth or dare called "Fuckin Madness." (Invented by mwah)

"Okay gays, this is how it works. Basically, you spin the bottle, and that decides who you ask a question. The options are truth, dare, or seven minutes in heaven. The twist is if you refuse all those things, you have to kiss whoever the watchers decide on." The boys were already gulping, Mina had the most sadistic grin you have ever seen painted in her face.

"Oh god. Wish me luck, guys," Sero picked up the empty coke bottle, earning mutters of "nice knowing you" and "good luck." He gulped and squinted his eyes closed, spinning the bottle. He opened one eye and sighed with relief. Kirishima.

"Tsk tsk, don't think you're getting off that easy, flex tape. Choose one," the redhead smirked. "Shit- uhhh, dare?" Sero ran his fingers through his hair. "I dare you toooo.... how about you take off Denki's shirt..!" Mina squealed and got out her phone.

"Oh my god, can we ever go five minutes without being gay? No homo, bro." The black-haired boy crawled over to denki and began pulling his shirt off. Both were blushing as red a strawberries.

After like forty minutes worth of "fuckin madness," Kirishima and denki had their shirts off, Kaminari was in Sero's lap, Mina had sexy-talked Toru through the phone, Bakugou was in the crop-top, and Bakugou has to lick Eijirou's face.

"God, Mina, what do you want me to do now? Truth." Bakugou picked at his fingernail carelessly. "Who do you have a crush on?" She smirked. His eyes widened. "Fuck you, pinky- you said- whatever. Give me the other options." He blushed and kicked off his shoes. "I dare you to tell me who your crush is!" He stood up, smiling manically. "That's not how it- fine. Give me all the others." He waved it off, crossing his arms. "Hmmm... Seven minutes in heaven with your crush!" She had him cornered. "Checkmate," Mina hissed.

"Nope! Nope! What else is there?" He blushed harder, looking back and forth to see if the others had caught on to this madness, but to no avail. "Kiss. Your. Crush." She leaned back, kicking her feet up.

Fuck.

He moved onto his knees, inching closer to Kirishima. He leaned forward. "Kat, what are you-" Bakugou cut him off, shoving his lips onto the redhead's.

Hayyyyyyyy
How's life
Good, I hope
Mines not so good I guess
But anyway, enjoy thes little cliffhanger
I'm just getting back to school, so expect less regular updates
-qem