6

Of course as soon as Kirishima's nightmares were gone, Bakugou began to have them. He would wake up screaming Eijirou's name, barely remembering the dream, punching, kicking, his quirk going off. The tears would flow, burning, burning, and nothing could stop them. The fear of losing him was too much.

The dreams continued. On and on, he would relive the moments made up in time. Shigaraki killing Kirishima. Bakugou reaching out, falling, falling. Bakugou joining them. A traitor. A traitor, a villain, a killer, not a hero. And that was what hurt most of all.

His dignity slowly broke down, his confidence, his pride, his power. He became frail and weak. He skipped class. Grades dropped. The dreams continued. He was a fucking failure.

When Kirishima came to his door that Friday night, crying, hugging him, he couldn't handle it. The last fragment of strength and self-importance fell apart, and he melted into his arms. He cried, sobbed, screamed and kicked Kirishima until everything was gone, and he was just an empty shell of himself.

"Katsuki... you need to tell me what's wrong," The blonde only lt out a grunt and dug his fingers further into his friend's back. "Please... trust me."

And with that he told him everything. "I'm getting dreams now too! I can't help it, I just can't lose you! They kill  you, or they kill me, It doesn't matter, it just means I'm not with you! And then I let go, and I fall, and I'm falling, always falling, even when I'm awake!" He screamed, the tears flooding down his face, falling, falling, falling to the ground.

"And then... then I become one of them. I'm a villain, not a hero! How could someone like me become a hero? How? I can't fucking do it, it's too much! It's too easy to give up and become one of them! You can't trust me anymore, I can't even trust myself!" He screamed all of it out, shoving Kirishima to a wall, yelling in his face and throwing him away.

"Get out. Tell all might. Have him lock me up. Just do something!" He looked away, tears falling again and again, splashing and making a mess.

"No." A firm voice rang out behind, followed by footsteps behind him. In a flash, Bakugou was the one pinned to the wall, and Kirishima's hardened arm was holding him up by the collar of his shirt.

"You're not a villain, you're not a traitor, you're not any of those things. You're a hero. And a good one. Just because you slipped up once, you let your guard down, you think the way, doesn't mean you are a failure. You told me that! Don't fucking quit on me okay?" Tears flew free, falling down his face, falling onto Bakugou's.

"P-put me down shitty hair!" The blonde feebly clawed at his arm, weak pops coming from his palms. Kirishima set him down on his feet again, expecting him to push the other away, or run, or anything other than what he did.

He hugged him. Hard. His fingers dug into his skin, and when they weren't they were clenched so tight around him the knuckles turned white. "I love you so fucking much Kat, please don't ever do that again! It's just too much! It hurts to much!" Kirishima cried, his face shoved into the blondes neck, tears staining his shirt.

"I- I love you too." Bakugou was shaking, clutching Eijirou's shirt as tight as he could. And when the redhead placed his hand on the other's cheek, it was as if they were magnets, and Bakugou's hand was in his hair, and their lips pulled together.

The kiss tasted sweet and salty, their tears mingling with the sickly sweet taste of sadness and love and anger. Bakugou's lips were soft on Eijirou's, and his hair tickled Kirishima's hand. Tears stopped their flow, and they were replaced with smiles, warm and loving and welcoming.

"I- go out with me. I really, really like you, and I can't handle only being friends." Kirishima begged, his eyes full of longing and voice filled with fear. "Who do you think I am? Of course, Ei." Bakugou gave a small peck to Kirishima's lips, which was really unlike him, and pouted, "can we sleep now? Being depressed is really tiring."

When Bakugou began whimpering and crying in his sleep, little explosions going off in his sweaty palms, Kirishima was there, to whisper to him and hug him tighter, to endure his kicks and punches, to help him through it. And Bakugou lt him, because he trusted him.

Sorry for making this story so short! I have a hard time making a long story, but it helps to have just a few long chapters. Depending on what you want next, I can do a Kamisero story or a Tododeku story... leave some suggestions! If you have any constructive criticism, don't hold back! I want to improve! The next chapter has a little bit about me (^^)
-qem