Chapter 10: Hong Kong

(Friday, 1:30 a.m.)

Today was the day the lovely couple have another date to Disneyland, but this one was at Hong Kong, the one where Alexa hasn't been yet. The Goddess couldn't even sleep because she was all excited. Their flight was at 9:30 a.m., but being the Disney fan she is, she shook Alex to wake him up.

Alexa: babe, let's go!

Alex: ...

Alexa: baby!

Alex: Alexa, our flight is not until 9:30, it's 1:31 now, we have a lot of time

Alexa pecked all over his face to wake him up.

Alex: if we go now, then we have to spend 7-8 hours at the airport, and I don't like waiting that long

Alexa: sorry, I'm just too excited

Alex turned around and cuddled with the Goddess.

Alex: and you'll be all grumpy and tired if we go now

Alexa had a cute pout on her face, but realize that the dual champion is right if they went to the airport at that early time.

Alex: however, we always time for this...

Alexa: and that is?

Alex had a cheeky smirk on his face; under the covers, his hand was on her shorts and he pulled them up to feel her thighs. The Goddess felt the touch and shivered while biting her lower lip.

Alexa: hmmmmm, getting handsy are you babe?

Alex: what you gonna do about it, Goddess?

Now Alexa has a cheeky grin on her face.

Alexa: I'm gonna do this...

She pulled his face in for a hot and passionate kiss as the dual champion kissed back immediately. Alexa softly moan through the kiss as she felt Alex's hand stroking her leg. The kiss got more heated and turned into a make out session.

(15 minutes later)

They still had their make out session; Alex's hand was now near Alexa's biscuit butt; the Goddess squealed and pulled back with a cheeky smile.

Alexa: ah ah ah, I feel someone near the off limits area

She giggled and pinched his nose while the Pharaoh had a cute pout on his face.

Alex: sorry babe

She giggled and kissed his nose.

Alexa: it's okay baby

Alex saw the time was 1:50.

Alex: let's go back to sleep

Alexa: good idea

The couple cuddled in their arms as they went back to sleep. The dual champion's hand gently stroke and massaged her leg. Alexa melted into his arm and snuggled into his chest with a satisfied smile on her face.

(5 hours later, 7:15 a.m.)

The sun shined through the window, and the Pharaoh woke up first; he loosen himself from Alexa's grip, but the action woke up the Goddess.

Alexa: baby stay here, I feel cold and you're so warm

Alex: Alexa, our flight is in 2 hours

Alexa stretched and got out of bed.

Alex: want some breakfast?

Alexa: you read my mind, but I'm lazy to walk

Alex: hop on