Chapter 14: 女神からの贈り物

Tonight's Raw was the go home show as the tri-branded joint show Wrestle Kingdom is this Saturday with the card seriously stacked as the show has two main event dream matches. The management has added more matches to the show as the IWGP United States Champion Cody will go against the WWE United States Champion Andrade, who won it at a WWE live event against Rey Mysterio. El Idolo has eyes at the back of his head as he is also cautious of Tetsuya Naito.

The highlights of the show included Buddy Murphy's inclusion to TM-61 as the group continued to feud with Bullet Club's Elite. A brawl erupted between the OC and the Bullet Club Firing Squad to hype up the eight man tag team match. Also, a vignette to promote Alex's next opponent for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship.

The main event was a preview for Wrestle Kingdom as Randy Orton and John Cena put aside their decades long legendary rivalry as they will team up against their NJPW counterparts Kazuchika Okada and Hiroshi Tanahashi in a tag team match.

Meanwhile, Alex was in his locker room relaxing as he doesn't have anything for tonight as management gave him the night off, so he can prepare for his championship match against Murphy for the Intercontinental title. He was watching the show until Alexa came in with a seductive and lustful grin on her face.

Alexa: hi Alex

Alex: hello sexy Goddess

She smiled and walked into his locker room; Alexa closed and locked the door and seductively strutted to her boyfriend. He stood up, but Alexa pushed him back down.

Alex: baby?

Alexa: just sit there, and don't move

She sat down and straddled his hips, her arms wrapped around his neck.

Alexa: I want to play a game with you

Alex: what game?

Alexa: try not to touch me while I mess, tease and torture you

Alex: what has gotten into you, Alexa?

Alexa: oh baby, when you teased me as you placed your hand on my inner thigh, you pushed a button that turned me on

Alex: I was just teasing you babe; you said it clearly after Wrestle Kingdom we have an unforgettable celebration

Alexa: I know, but I want to give you a preview

Alex was getting excited and smiled widely.

Alexa: now remember, don't get handsy on me and no touching

She giggled and booped his nose while Alex cutely pouted.

Alexa: trust me babe, you'll need this for luck this Saturday

Alex: okay, my hands are behind my back

Alexa: good, just relax and enjoy

The Goddess began her work by kissing his lips. Then she continued kissing down to his jawline and then to his weak spot, the neck. Alex shivered as he felt Alexa's teeth biting and her tongue licking his neck. Feeling something is missing, Alexa pulled back.

Alexa: oh I almost forgot; your hands are behind your back and there is no touching, so that means

She giggled.

Alex: means what?

Alexa smirked and she rolled up her shorts to show her smooth and toned thighs. Alex fought the urge to not take his hands off his back while he breathe quick breaths. Alexa laughed at her boyfriend's discomfort, knowing that her legs is his favorite part of her. Alex was now frozen as he felt Alexa's biscuit butt on his nether region.