Chapter 1 ~Don't you worry child~

I look beyond the screaming girls infront of me, beyond the crowds of people, beyond Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Jack and Jack, all my attention is on one brown eyed amazingly talented boy who has captured my heart from the very beginning..

    Shawn mendes.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________

      I sit in my bed in the motel room, reading Paper Towns by John Green. Cameron walks in the room holding a luggage bag. "Um, Cam.  What're you doing?", I ask as he lays the bag on the other bed. He doesn't look at me. Then I hear someone coming through the door, then hear his soft sweet voice.

    "Cameron you could have just requested to room with Nash from the beginning. It doesn't matter to me as long as I don't get....", his voice trails off when he sees me. Was he gonna say me? Of course he was gonna say me. I look back down at my book and start reading from where I left off.

     'Oh Shawn. You know exactly why I'm doing this", Cameron says. I glance up and Cameron winks at Shawn. Shawn blushes and shakes his head, making Cameron laugh. "You'll think me later". Cameron walks out of the room and I throw my book down and walk out. I didn't wanna be in the same room with someone who didn't wanna be with me until I had to.

    I go to the indoor pool and sit down in one of the pool chairs and close my eyes. "Hey Tay", JJ greets. I open one eye and give him a greeting smile. "Something wrong?", he asks. I sigh but shake my head.

    "No, nothings wrong JJ, thanks for asking though", I reply. He sits down in the chair beside me and closes his eyes as well. Soon we hear a ton of voices and I groan. I look up and almost ALL the Magcon boys are in here.

     Along with several girls who are always annoyingly around. Jj moves from his spot and goes and sits by Jack Gillinksy. I sigh and take out my phone, deciding to check Tumblr and Twitter and things like that. I give up and rest my head against the chair, gently falling asleep. Until someone comes over to me, laughing like a total idiot. I open on eye and an obviously wasted Carter stands before me with a permanent marker. I sigh and get up, pushing him away from me and into the pool, everyone starts dying laughing and I walk out, not wanting to hear or see any of them for the rest of my life.

     I go back to Shawn and I's room and start watching Netflix on my laptop. I find The Carrie Daries and start watching it. It's the episode where Maggie finds out she's pregnant. Hey honey, you got what's coming to you.

    Half way through my 4th episode, Shawn walks in, he doesn't seem to be drunk. He sits down on the foot of my bed and just looks at me. Then looks down. "You okay Shawn?", I ask. A tear slide down his cheek and he shakes his head. I pull him to me and wrap my arms around him.

    "C-Cameron told me that I won't ever be g-good enough to sing for anyone good", he sobs. I shake my head and hold him tighter.

     "Shawn, you're amazing. You'll show them. Now go get in your pj's. We have a big day tomorrow", I say. He nods and goes to the bathroom to change. I change into some shorts and no shirt. Shawn comes out in the same and I can't help but stare. God help us all.

     I put my laptop away and cuddle into my bed. "Um, Taylor?", Shawn says. I mumble a "hm?". And look over at him. "I have trouble sleeping away from home. Could you maybe...". I cut him off by pulling up the covers. He smiles and comes into my bed and cuddles against me. I cover us over and wrap my arms around him. "Night Tay".

    "Goodnight... Shawn", I reply.

     A/N: Shaylor is my OTP, but, I wanna be sure people are gonna read this. So, 3 votes for the next chapter! You guys are cute and be sure to follow, comment, and vote! Byeee

                                                                                                                                                      -A