Chapter 27 ~Christmas eve prep~

"Taylor! Make sure your room is clean! Your aunt and uncles and cousins and everyone in the goddamn grandma is gonna be here in a matter of hours!", she yells from downstairs. You must know that I WAS having a makeout session with my hot ass boyfriend until I was rudely interrupted.

    Shawn is sitting on the bed and I'm sitting sort of on hs lap, my legs on either side of him. I sigh and pull my head back so he can't kiss me. He whines and mom yells again. "The faster I clean my room, the faster we can fuck, kay?", I say. He rolls his eyes and smiles. Then he nods.

    He kisses my neck before I get up and I shove him so he's in a laying postition. "Don't expect me to straddle you", I mumble as I get off of the bed completely. He sighs and chuckles a little not moving from his spot.

    "Well, don't expect me to help you clean your room. You have to at least make me nacohs", he replies. I sigh and start cleaning my room by myself, putting the garbage in a bag and putting the dirty clothes in the basket and the used condoms into a... special bag that I know for sure my mom won't find.

   It isn't that she is against me having sex.. it's just that it would be awkward as hell for her to find... "that".  I finish up and push Shawn out of my bed and I hear his head hit the floor. I gasp and run over to hm. "ouch", he mumbles. "Can you stop trying to give me brain damage?". I laugh, my heart still beating quickly.

    I help him up and sit him on my floor. "You almost kill a boy and then put him in the floor? You're so generous", he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and jerk the blanket off my bed, then go and get another one. I come back and make my bed and sigh.

     "Christmas time was always fun when dad was here", I say, looking down at the ground. Dad had left us a couple of years ago. Mom found out he was cheating on her with a blonde hooker and she got furious, even threw him out.  "But, I'd rather it be mommy and me. I didn't want him around if he was just gonna use us". Shawn nods his head in understanding.

   "I know baby, I know it's hard", he says, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and plants a soft kiss on my neck. I smile and turn around in his arms, meeting his lips with my own. "Taylor Caniff, I love you". I smile and peck his lips.

   "Shawn Mendes.. I-", I start to say. I'm cut off by my mom yelling at me from downstairs. "Love you", I finish. He laughs and nods his head. "Ooo, my aunt April and her new husband Lenny's here". He holds out his arm and I laugh, hooking my arm in his. 

   We go downstairs and I'm insantly greeted by my aunt April. "OH MY GOSH TAYLOR YOU HAVE GROWN SOOOO MUCH!!", she coos. I smile at her and continue to walk down the stairs. "You must be Shawn, it is so nice to meet ya". She shakes his free hand and I undo our arms. He smiles at me and April introduces us to her husband. Then a tall slim, tatted, pierced, guy walks in. "And this is my step son Jathen". I take his hand and he just glares at me.

   Oh yay, a homophobe.