Chapter 15 ~Dates and flames~

"I don't know!", Our driver yells. Cops are all around and it happens to be freaking cold. So, our bus caught on fire. Or was set on fire. We aren't totally sure what the hell happened. Just that they got most of our belongings out so that's fine. I run m fingers through my hair and Shawn comes up beside me. The police leave, and they take the driver into questioning. He is the one that's been with it the whole time.

    We get a taxi and drive to a motel. We get a few rooms and Shawn have to share with Aaron and Hayes. Which is awful. Not that I don't love Hayes, I just wanna be alone with Shawn. Even though we made that stupid rule. "We should do a video, all together", Hayes says. I shug and the other boys nod. Hayes sets up his camera and we decide what video we wanna do. "Let's take questions. It's simple". We all agree and Hayes starts the video.

      "I'm here with Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, and Aaron Carpenter. Let's get started. @Lazysquirrellollipop asks, What's your guys' favorite song?", Hayes says. Everyone answers then it comes to me. "I'm ready by AIR", I answer. They all laugh and Hayes asks the next question. "Do you guys have any crushes?". Shawn answers first.

    "Yep",  he replies simply. Then he smiles at me. Hayes and Aaron look at each other and smile. He leans over to me and whisper seductively in my ear. "It's you". I roll my eyes and push him playfully away. He laughs and we answer some more questions.

    "Who was your first kiss?", Hayes asks. Aaron tells his first kiss story with some girl named Suzanne and Hayes looks sort of jealous. I nudge Shawn and he examines the two, then smiles at me. Then it's Shawn's turn to answer.

     "I recently just had my REAL first kiss. Sure I have kissed someone before, but it didn't mean anything. Just recently was the kiss that out did everything else", he replies. I smile at him and he leans over and kisses my cheek.

    "Do you want me to edit that out?", Hayes asks. "Not the part about you talking about your first kiss, which was obviously about Taylor. But do you want me to edit out that cheek kiss?". Shawn shakes his head. I smile at him and he smiles back.

    "Okay guys that's all the time we have for today! Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe!", Hayes says. Then he ends the video. "So, you guys are a thing now?". Shawn shrugs and smiles at me. "You guys haven't had your first date! Don't you worry about that!". He looks at Aaron and Aaron gets up and pulls Shawn and I with him. He throws our bags out with us.

   "Go get dressed nicely. You're going on a date tonight", Aaron informs. Excuse me? Shawn shrugs then walks off. I do the same, but the oppostie way. I know on JJ, Jack, and Matt's room. Matt comes to the door and he lets me in.

   "I'm going on a date. Can I change here?", I ask JJ when he comes into vision. Him and Jack are cuddling on the bed, eyes fixed on Jack's laptop. JJ nods and smiles at me. I go into the bathroom and change into something nice. Black skinny jeans and a white dress shirt and black vans.

   I walk back out and say goodbye to everyone. Matt stops me before I can leave the motel room. "Are Aaron and Hayes together? Like... are they all cuddly and kissing in your room?", he asks. I shake my head. "Awesome, I'm coming to hang out with them". I laugh and nod. We go back to my motel room and open the door. The lights are off and I look to Matt, who runs off. I laugh at him and roll my eyes.

   I walk inside and barely see a small flashlight. I pick it up and turn it on. I look at the ground and see rose pedals on the floor and I follow them. It leads out to the balcany. I walk out and see Shawn sitting at a table. He smiles at me and I smile back then accidentally shine the bright light in his eyes. "Oh my god Shawn I am so sorry!", I yell. He busts out laughing and I laugh too. Nice one Taylor.

   I sit down at the table with Shawn and he takes the lid thing off the silver platter and I see that it's cheese fries. I look at him and he laughs. "Wow, leave it to Hayes and Aaron to make the food cheese fries. Totally romantic", he jokes. I laugh again and he feeds me a fry. I gladly eat it and he smiles at me, then leans over and kisses me.

   Butter flies erupt in my stomach and I bite my lip. We finish the food, feeding each other, kissing (more like pecks) and just talking. Shawn stands and points to the jaccuzi that's behind us. Since when did that get there? There are swmming trunks on the step things into the jaccuzi and we change into them, (the other one turned around of coure). We get in and I sit beside Shawn.

   He puts his arm around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer. "Will you be my boyfriend?", he asks. I look up at him and smile. Then nod. He smiles too and kisses me deeply. I climb into my lap and deepen the kiss. I slide my tongue across his bottom lip and he opens his mouth. I explore his mouth with my tongue and he lets out a small moan.

   He slides his hands up and down my back as we continue to make out. After a few minutes of heated making out we decide to stop. We get out and go in. I change into pajama pants and no shirt. Then lay down on the bed and start watching whatever is on tv. Shawn comes out of the bathroom with a t-shirt and basket ball shorts on.

    He comes over to me and sits on my stomach. I smile up at him. "Hey handsome", I say. He smiles down at me then kisses me. I start to kiss back but he pulls back, teasing me. I groan and tug at his shirt.

    He takes his shirt off and starts kissing my neck, down my chest. I moan at the feeling of his lips on my fragile skin. I run my hands up his back and he comes back up to my lips. Kissing me deeply with enough tongue. Enough to make me wanna.. I don't know. He lays beside me and tangles our legs together as we watch tv. He kisses my neck every once and a while and the door opens, revealing Aaron, Hayes, and Matt. They smile at us and we smile back.

    I get up and hug Hayes and Aaron. "Thank you", I whisper softly.