Chapter 29 ~Starbucks isn't just for coffee children~

I groan as I take my seat back on the couch with Cameron. He has stopped crying and now he's just looking into the distance with a blank expression. "Cam...", I say, trying to get his attention. "Cameron. Yo. Buffalo. Banana. Penis. Fuck. Sex. Pleasure. LUBE!". He still doesn't acknowledge my presense. Hell, I even said lube!!!

   Shawn comes through the door and looks at Cam. "Poor thing. I can't imagine", he says, walking over to me. He sits in my lap and I wrap my arms around his waist. "Hey Cammy, how ya doing?". My grip around Shawn tightens from jealousy. I don't want him giving another guy a nickname. Shawn shifts uncomfortably.

   "I... I don't feel anything. I can't. I lost my one true love forever and he will never come back to me", Cameron whispers. Well hell. I say lube and he doesn't reply but Shawn asks him something important and he responds. Oh.. well. That sort of makes sense. Ha. Well. Oh well.

     My phone rings, ruining the serious moment. Shawn doesn't scold me though. He just gets off of me and I get up to leave the room. "It'll be okay", I say to Cameron, leaning over to hug him. Then get up and kiss Shawn. Then go outside.

   "Hola amigo! Dis be Tay!", I say into the phone. I hear voices in the background. "Hello????". Bitches better talk or I'm hanging up the damn phone. "Hello? I don't have time for this shit my friend is huuuurting!".

   "TAYLOR! Oh my god that god you're okay!", My moms says, relieved. "Is Jathen with you????".  Oh shit! I don't forgot I left him in the back of starbucks smoking pot with strangers......... Woops. I gave him a change though!

   "Um, no. I left him at starbucks to go and get a present and then I came back. I found him in the back of the place.. doing something and I told him to stop or I'm leaving. He didn't stop so I left", I explain. Mom is silent.

    "He's missing", she says quietly. Oh fuck! I hang up the phone and run inside to grab my keys. Everyone looks at me weird. I grab my keys and ramble to Jj where I'm going, then leave. I jump in my car and drive off to starbucks.

     When I get there, I jump out and run inside. There's blood everywhere and a scared young woman on the floor sobbing. I run over to her. "What the hell happened?", I ask, quite calmly. Then there are sirens. I jump up and watch them walk in.

   "What's going on here?", The officer says. The young woman stands and wipes her face. "Did you both see it? Who are you two?", The girl sighs and walks up to the officer and begins to explain everything.

   "There where guys in the back. They where smoking pot and they came out. They have knives and one of the guys said something and he went insane. This guy", she points to me. "Just came in. The guys left a couple of minutes ago.

    All of a sudden Jathen runs in. "What the fuck happened here?", he says, looking dazed out of his mind. The girls face pales when she sees him.

   "He's the one who stabbed the other guy".