☆Chapter 2☆

It was an unknown number

I turn to aiden with confusion in my eyes, she looks at me confused before I show her my phone. Her eyes widen as she closes her locker. "Answer it" She says

I look back down at the screen swallowing a huge bunch of saliva in my throat,

Aiden knows how scared I get when unknown numbers call me cause once my father
Died unknown numbers would call me all the time threatening me saying that they will kill me to and all that crazy shit

I stare at it for a few seconds before accepting the call.

I slowly lift the phone to my ear. "hello?" I ask. "Jordan is that you?" Someone with a very familiar voice says. "Y-yes who is this" I say back. "It's Daniel"

All of a sudden my eyes light up and my lips curl into a huge smile, "Danny?" I say with excitement in my voice.

Danny is short for Daniel and I've known him ever since I was little. I was 5 and he was 12 when I met him. He was always my favourite son of the Gang members. He was loyal and kind. And he stuck beside my famiy through thick and thin

"Yes, but you need to get down to the alley somthings happened" he says his voice firm. I haven't been down to the alley in so long,

I used to go down there everday after running from the police but ever since my parents died I rarely went down there anymore.

"Ok but I'm in school right now" I say whispering trying not to let anyone else hear. "Idc just ditch your parents never cared about you going to school anyway" he says.

I bite my lip hesitating before answering "Yeah alright see you soon" I say and hang up.

I close my locker and turn to aiden "we need to go" I say and put my phone in my pocket. "What why?" Aiden says and I grab her hand and drag her to outside. "Cause we need to go to the alley dan-" I start saying. Before I'm cut off

"Where are you going jord?" Alejandro says as he and his gang stand in front of us.

Alejandro de Jesus Rosario
The bad boy of the school. The one all the girls drooled over, every girl except me I always found him annoying and I'm pretty sure that's why he so attracted to me, ever since freshman year he's been trying to get with me of course Ive declined his offer.
Don't get me wrong he's cute but I'm not trying to be one of his toys. Oh and don't get me started on his gang. The boys do whatever he says no matter what it is. I honestly think he's brainwashed them.

"None of your business asswhole" I says as I try to push through but he grabs my hand "what if I buy you somthing from the vending machine" he says while leaning on the wall. "Hmmm let me think uh...no" I say back harshly and quickly rip his hands away grabbing aiden and dragging her to my car.

"Quick get in" I say as I jump into the front seat. Aiden jumps onto the passenger seat and turns the radio on. "Ok now tell me where the fuck are we going".

//skip to after she tells her cause I'm lazy as shit//

As I look around at the familiar place i see the tree. The big oak tree that sits in the middle of the field giving shade. Me and my sister used to always go there with my brother and relax or play or read or colour basically we would go there to get away from everything.

The alley that my family's secret base was built was in a huge out back area which takes a long time to get to by walking or driving.

I miss my brother. I wonder what he's doing now he could be dead or alive no one knows. "OMG jordan look it's our old tree house" aiden yells pointing. I turn my head to her direction and look into the distance. She was right it was our old tree house the one we built together.

"We used to spend every afternoon up there drawing and dancing, we used to think we were pop stars" aiden says as we both start laughing. "Do you remember your pop star name mine was Lucy" I say and laugh. "I'm pretty sure mine was zoe" aiden burst out laughing.

"Ah good memories" we both say at the same time and smile. I look back at the road and realise that we are there. We hop out and walk to the entrance. I smile as I see my name joshs name and Dylan's name (my sister and brother) when my parents first built this place we carved our names in the door.

Just in case we lost eachother and couldn't find our way back we could just look for the door with our names carved in it. Well when we lost josh we waited outside of the door everyday for hours but he never came back. Eventually we gave up.

I open the door and walk in and we're immediately hit with a huge wave of cold air. My parents hated the heat they loved the cold. And so do I aiden on the other hand isn't a big fan of the cold so of course as we were walking to the meeting room Aidan was complaining about how cold it was .

Once we got to the room we opened the door and.....

Hey The ending of this chapter was rushed because I need to update because I haven't updated in a long time to this book because I've been Tryna figure out how I'm gonna recreate this book but yeah so I am currently writing chapter 3 I'm halfway through it and it should be uploaded by tomorrow afternoon