☆Chapter 3☆

Revision
Once we got to the room we opened the door and....

There's 4 men in suits standing in the room. I stand there awkwardly waiting for somthing..actually I don't know what I was waiting for...just somthing.
"Why is it so fucking cold I-" she stops mid sentence as she stand next to me. "Oh.." she says under her breath.

"JORDYN MY BABY" I hear someone yell I look to my left to see Danny walk through a door. He comes over to me and we hug eachother like it was our last hug forever. "Hey Danny" I say smiling. "Why did you call us over here?...it's been a long time" I say my voice going quieter as I remember my parents.

"Well you see we have a big problem" he says sitting down at the big table in the middle of the room. "Come come sit" he says. "I walk over to the table it only has 5 chairs because the only people that ever sat here and had deep conversations with eachother were Danny, my mother,aidens parents, and my father. I hesitate before sitting down in my fathers big cushioned chair.

It had a good rim, and it was blue, I then look over at aiden Who hesitates as well before sitting down in her mothers chair which was purple with a silver rim. His scent is still there I think to myself. "So basically we owe another gang multiple amounts of money but...when your parents died all the money was transferred to you so we couldn't pay them back"

"So we need you to pay the money" he says. "Uh...How much?" I ask placing my hand on the table in a specific way. "Ah your just like your father...he used to always do that with his hand when he was unsure about stuff" Danny says tearing up. "Anyway um the amount is $19,3443" he says wiping his cheeks.

"I'm sorry...WHAT" I say standing up. "There is no way I'm going to waste my parents money on somthing like that" I say slamming my fist. "Well.."
He goes to say before I cut him off. "NO I'm not paying that much, if they want somthing tell them to specifically come to me" I say standing up walking out of the room. "As you wish" Danny says dialing the phone.

I hear aiden run after me. "What was that for! There gonna come look for us then when they find us there gonna kill us" she says walking with me. "If they try I will kill them" I say firmly. Aiden smirks "Goddamn how did I get so lucky to have such a badass best friend". I laugh while walking to my old room,

Yes at times where it wasn't safe to live at home my parents got us to live her for a while. I put the passcode in and open the door. Idk how I still know the passcode. I walk over to my bed and plop down. "Omg it's been so long since I've Been In here" I say.

"Omg jordan look!" Aiden says smiling. I get up and Walk over to where she was standing to see what she was looking at us. It was a picture of me and her at the beach when we were really young. holding hands with matching bracelets and matching anklets on. I was wearing a blue bikini and she was wearing A purple bikini. Next to the picture is a little angel statue and teddy bear. I remember Aidan gave me that for my birthday. I gave her the exact same thing except the teddy bear was a lighter colour.

i look at aiden seeing a tear roll down her cheek, "I miss back then" she says hugging me. This girl my bestfriend...my ride or die I can't believe we've stuck together through thick and thin ever since we were born. I NEVER want to lose her.

"Me too...me too" I say as he stand there hugging for a bit. We let go then look around the room laughing at stuff and remembering amazing memories. I then get to a draw. I open it and see loads of cards with the word "to my amazing mommy" and "to my Handom daddy" on them. I smile before picking one up

I open it and read what it says...

Dear daddy,
I love you SO MUCH you are The best daddy ever. I love you and I never want to lose you. You love me and I love you. You work a lot and I miss you all the time.the afternoons that you didn't take me with you to work. I would wait at my window for you to come home so I can run down stairs hug you and tell you I love you. Your so much fun at times when you take me and josh out to the casino. I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!!

Dear mommy
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Your the best mommy I could ever ask for. Your not a normal mommy your a special mommy and I love that your different. You make me laugh when I'm sad. And you help me train. You so funny and sneaky when daddy isn't looking you sneak me,josh and Dylan candy. I love when you play with us in the field while you run after us chasing us then picking us up and spinning us around. I love you

I didn't even notice that a tear has fallen from my face. I used to write cards to my parents all the time...they didn't always read them..Well my mother did but since my dad was always busy he didnt have time to read them. I put the letters back and look around the room scanning all the posters and drawings on the wall. There were so many posters of Benny the jet

And Leonardo DiCaprio.now I was born in the 2000s as I'm 16 right now but my mother loved Leonardo and the movie the sandlot and the mighty ducks so I watched all three movies quite a few times. It only to my 2 looks at boy boys before falling in love.

Ok but seriously Benny is 🥵 and Leo is 😍 sadly they got older..🥺

"Jordan look I found your signed basket ball" aiden says pulling a ball out from under a pile of books and paper. " oh my god I completely forgot about it" I say walking towards it. I take it from Aidan's hands and look at the signature it was LeBron James signature. I remember the day he signed it for me I almost fainted. " damn those were the days" I says sniffling and smiling.

" fuck why does everything have to go to shit" aiden says flopping down on my bed staring at the stars that were placed on my ceiling. "I honestly don't know" I say lying down next to her. We stay there for a while before I hear Danny calling us.

We hop up walk out of the room, through the building, and over to the office. " what is it" I asked. "They wanna meet with you in 2 weeks" he says. "Why two weeks specifically" I ask. "I'm not exactly sure why but they said the needed to get ready and be prepared" he says.

"There not going to start war are they?" I say getting annoyed. " i'm not sure but if it comes to that you have several men prepared to fight" he says confidently. "Good" I say. " well we have to going back to school" I said walking to the door with Aidan. Me and Aidan say Our goodbyes anI say walking to the door with Aiden. Me and Aiden say our goodbyes and walk back to the car and drive back to school.

We walk in to grab our maths stuff as it's a Monday morning and we always have math second period. Aidan I have all our class together except last period she has ap bio I have regular bio because I'm not as fucking smart as her. We quickly Walk to class

We open the door and walk in. "you too are extremely late" The teacher says annoyed. "Oops" I say as I walk to my seat Aidan following behind me. " care to explain why you are late?" The teacher asked crossing her arms. " no but if you insist, I was taking care of some business" I say. " oh and what sort of "business" is it" she says. Making the "yeah sure" sign at me.

" none of your business business" I say confidently. "You know what fine I don't wanna argue just don't be Late again" she says turning back to the board and continuing on with the lesson.

Hey bebes it's me and I am so sorry that it took me this long to update school has been pissing me off I have so much homework and assessments I have to do but I promise you that I will make time to write New chapters for the story I love you all to the moon and back💗💗💗💗ps do you guys want smut because originally at this book is going to be about that but then I thought maybe some people don't want to read that so just tell me in the comments if you want that👍🏻