So long time no see

Hey so basically life has been really tough right now especially with Corona and doing online school as you may know Mother's Day is coming up this weekend and my auntie's birthday is three days after as you may know she passed away on January 8 this year and I just haven't been feeling able to update this book like I used to write these chapters because it was fun and I enjoyed writing them but now I don't know. Mattia and all that's Fandom has started to get really toxic recently I'm not naming any names but I still support them and I love them so so much but Its just they have made lots and lots of mistakes over the past 2 years and I understand that people grow from them and the past is the past and we should be focusing on the present. But recently them and their fandom just seem off especially with the whole drama between Anne and Mattia. I used to feel really happy writing these books and watching them on TikTok but now I rarely ever go on TikTok any more and I've become more involved with k-pop and all that and The k-pop fandoms are just more happy and calming I also feel way more comfortable in there and I've made so many friends. Nj fandoms were a lot of the team mean and rude towards me and certain others. NOW IM NOT SAYING EVERY PERSON WHO IS A FAN OF THEM IS TOXIC. just a lot of them are. Again I'm truely sorry but I'm gonna be stopping this book for now.