☆Chapter 4☆

The bell soon rang and I immediately jumped out of my seat and ran out the classroom "HEY WAIT FOR ME BITCH" I hear aiden yelling running out of the classroom towards me. "Goddamn what's the rush?" She asks me pulling out her vape.

I swear that thing will be the death of her. "No rush just hungry" I say as we walk to our lockers throwing our stuff in them and walking to the cafeteria. As were walking we pass by a classroom and see alejandro and the other boys talking to one of the teachers at this school Mrs Martinez's.

One of Our English teachers. I wonder why there talking Mrs Martinez's HATES them she literally DESPISES them she H- you get the point.

I brush it off and keep walking with aiden. "So I was thinking about this summer and about how we're renting out that beach house for a few weeks, and I was thinking who to invite" aiden starts to say. "And during Math I wrote down a list in my phone" aiden says. "Ok...read it" I say turning to her. "Well 1. You and me of course, 2. Bella Grazz, 3. Nailea devora 4. Dawn morante 5. Natalia Estrada 6. Gabe (y'all will meet him soon) 7. Bronny who might be coming he still hasn't given the yes yet but (I'm sorry I HAD to add him literally one of my favourite people) 8. Vallyk (if you don't know who he is then you must be living under a rock) 9. Sarah Mann 10. Sydney jade 11. Maddox and 12.Sophia Birlem" aiden says and smiles.

"Wow didn't know we had that many Coming" I say while opening the cafeteria Doors. "Yeah well they all- blah blah blah" aiden starts to trail off but I'm not listening all I have on my mind is why they were talking to Miss Martinez. "Jordan..jordan......JORDAN" aiden yells into my ear. "Huh what" I say snapping back to reality.

" you are completely zoned out did you even hear what I said?" And says and looks at me as we sit down at our table in the cafeteria. "No but when we were walking past the English room did you see Mrs Martinez talking to alejandro and that?" I ask pulling out my phone.

"Yeah but they were probably getting like yelled at for not doing an assignment or somthing..you know them" aiden says as she starts eating her wrap that I made her last night. "Yeah your probably right" just as I say that the cafeteria doors fly open.

And you can guess who was behind the doors.....Alejandro and his gang. Me and aiden watch them as they walk over to there table which is in the middle of the cafeteria. Suddenly the 3 girls I hate walk over to there table.

Jennifer,Olivia and amber, followed by the whole cheer squad. They all sat down next to each boy except some of them jut sat on the side. Jennifer obviously sat next to alejandro, Olivia next to kairi and amber next to mattia and all the others went to Mariano and kio and Robert and all that.

"She's practically dangling her tits in his face" aiden whispers to me. As I watch Jennifer and Alejandro. " I know and it's disgusting" I say and turn back around. Me and Jennifer used to be really good friends back in elementary school.

Except that changed when we were playing truth or dare in grade 5. I was there to do seven minutes in heaven with Jennifer's crush. And me being me at the time I never back down from a dare and so I went in with them we did nothing except talk but when the time was over we came out and Jennifer despised me even though I told her several times we did nothing.

And so she didn't talk to me for the rest of the year then grade 6 came along and she told me that she Overheard her crush talking about me and that he likes me. And ever since she's hated my guts.

She was also Just a general bitch so I didn't really mind anyway. Back to the story.

————————————-*————————————————*————————

(Skip to after school)

——————————-*—————————————*————————————————

Once Me and aiden get home I open The door and run upstairs to my room inside I take a shower and get into my PJ's which is just a silk top and bottoms then I go laydown on my bed pull out my TV remote pull up Netflix cuddle into my blankets and just chill for the rest of the afternoon.

Soon enough I fell asleep,

Morning
—————-

I was woken up by the bad sound of frying pans being banged together. "WHAT THE FUCK" I yell sitting up. I stare at aiden standing at the bottom of my bed with 2 frying pans. "Good your up!" She says and jumps onto my bed. "Hurry up and get ready we gotta leave for school in 24 minutes. "24 minutes....24 minutes?....24 MINUTES why didn't you wake me up earlier" say it's a jump out of bed and run into my bathroom.

24 MINUTES why didn't you wake me up earlier" say it's a jump out of bed and run into my bathroom

(What Aiden is wearing⬆️⬆️)

(What Jordan's wearing⬆️)

Skip to school cause I'm lazyyyy

Me and Aidan walk into school with me getting stairs from almost all the boys. As we walk past alejandros group he seems pissed almost as if he's jealous or something. Eh not my problem. I got to my locker opening it and grabbing my stuff out but before I can I'm tapped on the shoulder. I turn around to see....

Ok that's chapter 4👍🏻😂❤️
Oh and if you guys didn't know if you remember on my first authors note i was talking about how my auntie was sick with cancer well she passed away on 8 January this year and that's most of the reason why I haven't been posting as often🥺❤️