Heroes and Villains

I feel like I need to become more creative when it comes to Katsuki's swearing but since I barely swear myself it is hard to write for him. I will try to become better, though.

"Kacchan, I really don't want to fight you!" Izuku said, pressing his back to the wall of the classroom. The angry blond stood before him, his hand raised in a warning manner as it already released sparks that only meant one thing.

"You will never become a fucking hero. Do you fucking understand? So give the hell up!" the explosion boy growled as he stared the person of his hatred down. The boy quivered, not being able talk back to his childhood "friend".

"Katsu! What do you think you are doing?" a voice sounded behind the other two boys who stood near the door to watch how the angry blond bullied Izuku.

Katsuki sighed, being annoyed when he heard your voice. "Fucking every time" he thought.

You pushed the two boys out of the way, making your way over to your best friend and his bully. Only stopping when you stood right in front the angry male.

"(n/n)" Izuku let out a breath of relieve the moment his best friend arrived. He didn't feel alone and weak when he was with you.

"I told you to stop this already! I get that you don't get along but why not just ignore him instead of making his life living hell?" You crossed your arms in front of your chest as you glared at the boy.

You weren't faced by his anger in the slightest. Even if your relationship weren't the best the blond has never laid a finger on you, so you were sure he would never hurt you.

Truth be told, he has never even directed an explosion your way. It was always only Izuku who was the target of his attacks. You assumed that the reason he wouldn't be violent with you was either because you were a girl or because he only hated Izuku for some reason, which is why he didn't feel the need to pick on you.

"That's not your fucking business so fuck off, flashlight" Katsuki obviously tried to intimidate you but you could only huff at his childish behavior. Also the lovely nickname Katsuki had for you found it's origin in your younger years in which you weren't able to control your quirk. Instead of blushing like normal human beings when being embarrassed or angry, your face had started to glow, making you look like a human flashlight.

"If you are trying to hurt my best friend, it is my business" you retorted, the feeling of protectiveness just grew with every second. Your gazes clashed as neither of you wanted to back down.

"Ah, I forgot. The two of you are glued to the hip since kindergarten. Fucking pathetic" His eyes slightly shifted as he huffed in disgust of how you couldn't do anything without the other. "I am fucking done here. Ain't no fun with his watchdog around" Katsuki snickered as he turned to the door, slowly making his way over to the two boys who didn't dare to say anything.

When you and Katsuki clashed no one really dared to pipe in. They obviously sided with Katsuki but if they insulted you, Katsuki would strangely come at them and since no one wanted to be on his bad side, no one would ever mess with you.

"Having friends isn't pathetic but you were always like that. You've never had friends but only pawns who are supposed to follow after you, mindlessly. Is there even one person you see as your equal?" You spitted. Katsuki flinched at your words. He didn't care about what other people thought about him but you seemed to always hit home.

Funny thing was that there was one person he wanted to be friends with but that person was blinded by someone else and was somewhat unenviable for other people.