You and I

A/N: Should I be studying for the super important exams that are coming up? Yes. Am I writing an around 9000 words long chapter again to give you guys the happy ending you deserve? Pretty much. I should probably overthink my priorities in life but honestly, I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

To say that you became awkward around Katsuki after you fully acknowledged your feelings was an understatement.

It was all frustrating. You suddenly started to blush and stutter in front of him. You couldn't really look him in the eye, afraid that all your feelings for the blond would be on display.

It didn't help that you got strange looks of your friends as well as the blond himself. Well, besides Mina who looked at you with this annoying knowing smirk and Izuku who looked at you worried.

Combining this with Pressuring yourself to act normal and stop acting like a lovestruck idiot, it just became worse.

Unfortunately, Katsuki was smarter than he looked. He picked up on your strange behavior pretty fast but couldn't pin point the reason for it. So, maybe he wasn't as smart after all.

"Something wrong, flashlight?" The male asked you when the two of you left the classroom. You gulped as you looked at him for a second just to look away again. Your eyes darted around for someone to save you but it seemed like the male got you all alone.

"I am perfectly fine" your voice sounded higher than usually and you wanted to slap yourself in the face for it.

"Don't give me that bullshit. You won't even look at me" the angered blond growled.

"You are just imagining things" you replied, acting as indifferent as possible.

"I am just imagining things? As I see it, there is something you can't tell me again. Whatever it is I bet it has to do with this damn nerd" he concluded, his hands clenched into fists at the thought that Izuku yet again said something that came in between the two of you.

"No, it's not Izu-chan! I promise!" You were fast to deny it but by the look the red eyed boy was giving you, he didn't believe you for even one second.

"Then fucking tell me why you act so strange around me? Did Deku tell you that you shouldn't be friends with me? Or maybe he came crying to you again like the pathetic bas-"

"I told you he has nothing to do with this. Look. There are some things I have to sort out. It's an.... Emotional thing and I just need some time" you explained, looking down at your shoes.

"Does he know?" The almost indifferent tone of Katsuki's voice sent a shiver down your spine.

"Yes, he does" you mumbled, suddenly feeling guilty for not being able to talk to Katsuki again but how could you talk to him about it when he was the reason for your emotional chaos?

"Fucking of course" he hissed before he started to walk faster. You could tell he didn't want your company anymore, so you slowed down.

You looked after the boy as he walked down the hallway. Regret filled your heart but at the same time the fear to be rejected was still lingering inside you.

What was worse though?

-

The day had been over before you knew it and now was the next day. Did you resolve anything with Katsuki? No.

Will you try to do so? Yes.

You had confessed to Mina that Bakugou and you had yet another fight and she pretty much scolded you for not just being honest with him. After all, you should know that he has tendencies to jump to conclusion, especially when you and possibly Izuku were involved.