Chapter 5 part 7

During school hours, students left school one after another. Yo Yo picked up her backpack and simply walked to the door of the school. She was looking for Xiao Fei and suddenly she saw a familiar figure that appeared in front of her.

"Mom! What are you doing here?"

The woman grabbed her daughter's hand lovingly: "Mommy came to pick you up"

"But Xiao Fei said he would come to pick me up." Yo Yo immediately noticed that her mother's eyebrows frowned and she blinked angrily.

"Mommy?"

Zhou Xin Ru disguised it quickly and lied: "Xiao Fei can't come today, he told me he had something to do, so he asked Mommy to come and take you back home"

Although Yo Yo had doubts, she nodded and followed in silence.

Xin Ru seemed lost as she walked faster and faster, accelerating her steps. Yo Yo ended up falling to the ground and when she was about to shed tears, the woman shouted: "You are not allowed to cry!"

Yo Yo suddenly realized how terrible her mother was!

"But my feet hurt ..." she tried to say.

Xin Ru picked up Yo Yo and was about to walk away again when the girl turned to hear Xiao Fei's voice: "Yo Yo! Yo Yo! Where are you going?"

Fei Sheng Zhe had reached the door of the school and looked from left to right, but did not find the girl. The boy had begun to worry.

Then he had left on his bicycle and it was when he had seen Yo Yo fall and be dragged by Xin Ru, who was preparing to flee again.

What is this woman doing here?

Where are you taking Yo Yo?

"Xiao Fei! Xiao Fei!" Yo Yo waved her hands and shouted.

"Don't look at him!" Xin Ru scolded her: "I don't want you to get involved with that disgusting pervert! He took your father from me and took my happiness!"

Yo Yo felt like she didn't know her own mother!

How could her mother say that to her favorite person?

"Yo Yo..." Sheng Zhe jumped off the bike and ran quickly to reach both people.

"Xiao Fei! Mom let me down! I want to go back to Xiao Fei!" Yo Yo started fighting against Xin Ru.

"Be a good and obedient girl!" Xin Ru was just worried about getting out of there quickly. She ran to get away, but didn't notice that a car was approaching her. She only saw it when the car got very close to her and didn't have time to react. Suddenly she saw a shadow in front of her. The person pushed her hard and at the same time heard a scream.

"Xiao Fei!" Yo Yo shouted.