A Gift Fit For A Princess

Prompt: Sir gives Princess a very special birthday gift...

Smut warning, also crude language, you have been warned!

--

"Good morning, Princess!" A soft voice says in Taylor's ear and she's not fully awake yet, but something about the way the words are said causes a tingle to immediately find its way between her legs and she shifts against the familiar form of her girlfriend...Her dominant, wrapped around her from behind.

She can feel Karlie's breasts press into her back, nipples hard and a little tantalizing. She feels the taller woman's legs wrapped around her own and all this is very familiar, safe, her arms tangled around Taylor's hips protectively, but there is something...else...Something less familiar about this embrace.

She whimpers slightly in response to the...hardness that has somehow found its way between her and Karlie. Almost unconsciously Taylor moves her hips backwards to meet it.

"Eager, are we?" Karlie teases and as she speaks her grip on Taylor's throat that had previously gone unnoticed by the singer hardens.

 Taylor feels herself start to get seriously wet now and she can't help but let her hips twitch some more, Karlie indulges her slightly and pushes her own hips forward, teasing Taylor's opening with...Whatever it is.

"Good morning, Princess..." She repeats and Taylor swallows, feels the movement in her throat strain ever so slightly against Karlie's hand.

"G-good morning, Sir!" She answers and swallows again and she can feel Karlie smirk against her skin as she presses a little kiss to the back of Taylor's neck, causing her to shiver.

"Do you know what day it is?"

"M-my birthday?" Taylor's voice sounds soft and meek and unlike her own, despite having been awake for mere minutes she's already deeply in sub-space.

"That's right, baby," Karlie coos, "I might've gotten you a little gift..."

"Mm, really?"

"Can you guess?"

Taylor shakes her head at the question, feigning innocence and ignorance.

"Okay, then I'll just have to show you..." Karlie husks this in Taylor's ear before untangling herself from the other woman and sitting up properly.

Then, just like that, Karlie pushes the covers off of them and sits on her knees in front of Taylor, whose pussy immediately clenches with need, not only at the sight of a naked Karlie, but also at the addition of the softly violet dildo strapped to her. 

The harness isn't new, but the toy certainly is, ribbed and all. It has a matching bow tied around it, Taylor would have giggled if not for the glint in Karlie's eyes making her want to whimper again.

Before Taylor can move or speak the tip of the toy is tracing her lower lip. Just as she cautiously slides her tongue out to greet the toy Karlie pulls away and smirks down at her.

"Happy birthday, Cess!"

Taylor swallows, "Thank you, Sir!"

"Unwrap it already!" Karlie prompts, smirking again as Taylor brings her shaking hands forward and starts unwrapping the present with eager fingers, until Karlie's long fingers around her wrist stops the endeavor.

"No, pretty little mouth, please." She asks simply and Taylor nods and tears the bow off with her teeth. 

Karlie immediately thrusts the thing against Taylor's lips and they look up at each other for a moment of quiet intensity.