Relax-Michael Langdon/Gallant

Smut!! The whole thing. This is set post apocalypse, in the sanctuary, with reader being in a poly relationship with Michael and Gallant.
Warnings: Switch Michael, power bottom Gallant, top reader, threesomes, choking, riding
I'll fix speeding mistakes soon:)

———

Y/N had never expected to survive the apocalypse, let alone be chosen to go to the sanctuary. He was grateful for it though, he always would be, he'd met the two loves of his life because of it, and that made this whole apocalypse thing worth it. Right now Gallant was underneath him, thighs wrapped around his waist as the made out vigorously. There was a mess of hands as they tried to rid each other of their clothes, a loud slam coming from the direction of the door snapping them out of their heated frenzy. It was Michael, and Y/N didn't think he'd ever seen him look this upset before. "Baby, what's wrong?" He frowned gently as he looked over at him, not tearing his gaze away even as he pinned down Gallant's hands when they moved to try and grope him.

"No one ever listens to me" Michael huffed as he sat down on the edge of the bed, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm the goddamn Antichrist, and they all think they're better than me because they had money before all of this" Y/N cooed gently, reaching a hand out to hold Michael's jaw gently. "Sounds to me like they need to be reminded just who they're dealing with.." he murmured as Michael turned his head to face him, both of them ignoring Gallant's attempts to grab their attention.

Gallant tried to sit himself up, letting out a quiet huff when Y/N kept him pinned down. "Why don't you just use your Satan powers or something, can't you like, send them to hell?" Gallant looked up at Michael, biting his lip a little. Michael just sighed, closing his eyes for a moment. "I wanna forget about them now, I'm sick of the cooperative" he muttered, opening his eyes again to look at Y/N.

Y/N just nodded, pulling back to free Gallant from the temporary prison between his thighs where he'd trapped him. "Lay down, baby, you need to relax" he smiled, and Michael knew just what he meant by the glint in his eyes. Even so, he did as he said, sliding off his suit jacket and shoes as he moved to lay down on the bed. Quickly Y/N slid in between his thighs and Gallant moved to his side, Y/N moving his hands to unbutton Michael's shirt while Gallant captured his lips in a soft loving kiss. This was a normal occurrence for the three of them, Michael would come back from another meeting, upset and stressed out, and Y/N and Gallant would spend the rest of the night taking care of him and making him feel loved.

By the time Y/N had managed to get him down to just his boxers, Michael was already half hard, the gentle kisses having quickly turned into an intense make out session. Y/N say back for a moment and watched the two, Gallant already taking his spot sitting on Michael's hips, letting him grind his hard on against his clothed ass. Y/N brung his hands to Gallant's hips, kissing at his neck. "Gotta move so I can finish getting him undressed, baby.." he mumbled, and Gallant whined at that, obeying none the less. He took the time while Y/N stripped Michael of his boxers to rid himself of his own clothes, pouncing on Michael again as soon as he had the space. Michael moaned out, hands gripping at Gallant's ass as he brought a finger to tease his waiting hole. "He doesn't need prep.." Y/N interrupted, slowly taking off his own clothes. "Had him ride my face right when you went off to the meeting" the mental image that those words gave Michael made him moan pathetically, squeezing his eyes shut. "All he could talk about was how good it felt, and how bad he wanted to feel your mouth around his cock while I ate him out" Y/N was always extremely verbal when it came to sex, he knew how much the other two men enjoyed it too. "Maybe if you're both good, we can try it again tomorrow.."

"Fuck- please.." Gallant moaned out before he spat into his palm, wrapping his hand around Michael's cock to slick him up, and Michael nearly cried out at the feeling. He was so hard that it hurt, and once Gallant began to lower himself down onto his cock, Michael was sure he felt a few tears rolling down his face. Y/N just watched, a hand wrapped around his cock as he discarded his boxers. He was quick to join the two, gripping Michael's thighs just the way he knew he liked as he lent in to whisper in his ear, making sure it was loud enough for Michael to hear. "You think he's been good enough for you to choke him?" He asked, and Michael could have cried, fuck, he was crying.

Gallant smirked, turning his head to look at Y/N. "I dunno.. I think he should beg for it" an evil grin spread across his face at that, and Y/N pulled him into a kiss, nipping at his bottom lip. Y/N didn't even have to say anything before Michael began to plead, eyed half lidded from the pleasure that came from Gallant bouncing on his cock. "Please- I need it, I've been so good.." he breathed, looking up at the two men above him with a desperate expression that made both of them moan. It was enough for Gallant, and he brought a hand forward to wrap around Michael's throat, the heel of his palm pressing down just enough to limit the airflow. Michael bucked his hips up, and Gallant cried out as he rammed into his prostate head on, and Y/N decided it was time for him to finally step in. Michael was so caught up in Gallant that he hadn't expected to feel Y/N's finger pressing up against his neglected hole, and he instantly spread his legs, desperate for any touch he could get. Y/N grinned at that, not hesitating to slide his middle finger into him, wiggling it around till he found that spot that always turned Michael into a desperate whore.

"Look at you" Y/N tutted, quickly adding a second finger. "I bet you've just been dying for this, haven't you" Michael nodded, bucking his hips up into Gallant while he simultaneously tried to push back against Y/N's fingers. He couldn't even speak with Gallant's hand wrapped around him, but Y/N didn't need to hear him say it to know. His fingers were gone just as quick as they came, Michael loved the burn that came with the stretch of Y/N pushing in to him, it made him feel even more full, and Y/N knew that. After slicking himself up with his own spit, he moved in between Michael's thighs more, positioning his cock right against his hole. "Add another hand, he's been so good.." he murmured to Gallant, and Gallant was quick to obey, clenching around Michael for a moment while he added the second hand.

Michael cried out as Y/N began to drag the head of his cock against his hole, clenching around nothing as he waited desperately. He needed to feel Y/N, and he was going to go insane if his didn't get it soon. Y/N wasn't going to make him wait any longer, he'd been so good, he deserved it. Finally, Y/N began to push into Michael slowly, making sure he felt each and every inch of him as he stretched him open, and Michael sobbed. His body was on fire, every single part of his mind not dedicated to thinking about how incredibly full he felt shutting off completely. Y/N laid his chin on Gallant's shoulder, wrapping a hand around his cock while the other moved to rub at Michael's lower stomach. "Can you feel me in there baby?" He asked, and Michael could only nod, his eyes wide and filled with tears from the stretch.

Y/N gave Michael a few moments to adjust before he began thrusting, and both Michael and Gallant let out the most arousing moans he'd ever heard. "Fuck- keep doing that, you're making him fuck me so good" Gallant pleaded, bucking into Y/N's fist as he rutted himself down onto Michael's cock. Michael could no longer communicate, only able to spread his legs as wide as humanly possible to try and get Y/N even deeper. Each thrust made him buck up into Gallant' the feeling of Y/N stretching him open was heavenly, and he never wanted it to stop. All of a sudden Michael jolted like he'd been shocked, and the scream of pleasure he let out was just about enough to push Gallant over the edge, the harsh thrust that Michael gave as he moved giving him that final nudge that had him cumming all over his thighs and Michael's stomach. Y/N knew that he'd hit his prostate, and he grinned at that, his pace of thrust becoming brutal as he drove his cock into the same spot over and over, Michael crying out like his was being whipped, which would have no doubt been alarming to anyone who heard from outside.

"C'mon baby" Y/N encouraged, gripping Michael's hips while he thrust. "Cum for us, Gallant wants you to fill him up so bad, he's been talking about it all day" he cooed, Gallant nodding feverishly. Michael let out one last loud squeal of pleasure before he finally came, Gallant moaning pathetically at the warm feeling that spread through his lower region before he slid off to cuddle up to Michael. Y/N wasn't finished though, and as soon as Gallant was off Michael he pounced, grabbing his thighs and pushing them towards his chest as he drove his cock into him at such a brutal angle and pace that in a minuet Michael has already cum again, his release mixing with Gallant's that was left on his stomach. Y/N moaned at the sight, giving a few more harsh thrusts before he finally dumped his load into Michael, hunching over him while he came down from his high.

Once he pulled out, he pressed a gentle kiss to both Michael and Gallant's foreheads, stroking their cheeks and disappearing to the bathroom to grab a wash cloth. When he returned, both of them were cuddled up, not caring about the slowly drying cum sticking them together. Y/N had a hard time separating them as he wiped them down, pressing gentle kisses to their stomachs as he wiped down the cum slowly dripping from them. "You both did so good.." Y/N praised the two as he slid in between them, both of them cuddling up to him. It was times like this, watching the two loves of his life fall asleep cuddled up to him, that Y/N didn't feel so guilty for being happy about the apocalypse bringing them together, he wouldn't trade this for the world.