fuck lables - kai anderson

tw// mentions of abuse, bullying, manipulation, suicidal thoughts and murder, and smut too hehe
i'm trying to get requests done but i just needed to write something to get my creativity going again
i'll double check for spelling/grammar tomorrow:)
this one is for you leo, ceo of cheeto kink
———
y/n had never really learnt how to stand up for himself. his entire life he'd been pushed around. at school, it was rare for him to leave without bursting into tears on his way out, he'd never had a single friend, and it was only worse when he got home. nothing he did was ever good enough for his parents, no matter what he tried he could never make them proud. they'd always end up finding something to yell at him over, and when they had finally had enough and kicked him out when he was nineteen, he was completely broken. with no money, and no one he could turn to, he was alone. he felt worthless, and he'd even contemplated taking his life. he had nothing, till he met kai.

y/n had never known what it was like to feel cared for till kai had walked up to him that day on the street to ask if he was okay. he had been so sad, scared and vulnerable that he'd fallen right into the other mans trap. for the first time in his life, y/n finally had someone. kai gave him everything he'd been missing. y/n was so easy to read, anyone could tell what it was he needed, and that was what had made it so easy to lure him in. all kai had to do was tell him how special he was, and he had him wrapped around his finger. compliments were always the way for kai to get y/n to do whatever he wanted. the first time he'd killed, he'd been terrified, shaking so much he could barely hold the knife, but as soon as kai had come up behind him and whispered to him "you can do this, i believe in you", y/n gripped the knife like it was a life line, and sunk it into the chest of their victim.

kai had noticed the way y/n would look at him whenever he thought he wasn't looking, and it seemed some of the other cults members had too, because when kai had come downstairs looking for y/n, he found him curled up on the couch near tears as a few of the others surrounded him, all laughing at him. "it's not funny! i'm not gay, i told you already" y/n hissed out as he buried his face even deeper into his arms. kai sent the others a glare, and they all quickly hushed at that, scattering as kai knelt down to face y/n.

"hey, y/n, look at me" kai spoke softly, placing a gentle hand on his knee. y/n sniffed quietly and slowly lifted his head, looking up at kai. "i'm sorry for getting upset again, i just.. they kept teasing me, it's not fair. they always do this to me" kai hushed y/n quietly, bringing his other hand up to cup y/n's face. "you don't need to apologise, remember what i told you? they only go after you because they're jealous of how special you are" like always, that was all it took to make y/n feel better, his face heating up as he bit his lip. "yeah.. i think they know i'm your favourite" he let out a small laugh as he spoke, looking down for a moment. kai grinned, reaching for y/n's hands to hold them gently. "exactly, and since you're my favourite, i have a special job, just for you" y/n's face lit up at that, and he smiled so wide it almost hurt his cheeks. "just for me?" he questioned, and kai nodded, giving y/n's hands a gentle squeeze. "you're the only one i trust enough to do this, i know you'd never betray me" he kept his hold on y/n's hands as he pulled him up to stand, leading him to the bathroom.

y/n always felt special when he was around kai, he was the only one who could make him feel like he really mattered, like he was needed, and he would do anything for him. "what do you need me to do?" he asked, tilting his head a little as he watched kai search through the bathroom cabinet. after a moment kai turned around, and he was holding an electric razor in his hands. "i think it's time for a change, don't you?" he asked before he plugged in the razor and handed it to y/n. "you want me to shave your hair off?" he asked as kai pulled in a stall to sit down on. kai nodded, watching y/n through the bathroom mirror. "i'm a councilman now, if i want them to take me seriously, i need to look a bit more professional, don't you think?" before he'd met kai, no one had ever really asked y/n for his opinions on anything, it felt nice to know someone actually cared about what he had to say. "i think it shouldn't matter. you're obviously the smartest person on that whole board, they just don't see it yet" he hummed quietly as he began to shave kai's hair, smiling at him gently through the mirror.