Christmas Special

It was Christmas Eve, and everyone was getting ready for Christmas, which that's tomorrow. Toads were decorating the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach was baking a Christmas cake and Christmas cookies, and the Mario Bros were putting the last string of lights on their house.

Even Bowser and his minions were getting ready for Christmas. Ever since Peach and Bowser have come to peace in both kingdoms, it has been way less chaos for the both of them.

Deep in the haunted forest, in the haunted mansion, the ghosts and boos could see bunch of bright lights coming from far distends. Even the king of Boos himself were looking at the lights from his room.

King Boo's POV:

So, it's that time of year again, where the mortals celebrate this holiday called "Christmas". Interesting. Truly, interesting. I have been thinking for quite a while, and I believe I finally made up my mind. This year is truly gonna be interesting for all of us.

Of course, I have to change. I transformed into my human form, and I decided to be the green plumber's secret Santa, well, that's what the mortals called it. Now I have to find something perfect for him. Something that'll say what I've wanting to tell him for a very long time now.

I've finally found the perfect gift! Green and blue flowers, combined together with a magenta ribbon, tied around the flowers, and then making it to look like a bow. "He's gonna love this," I said out loud, without realization.

"Who's gonna love what, your highness?" Booigi asked me. I quickly turned around. "Oh Booigi! I wasn't expecting to see you here." He was silent for a bit. "So... What's the flowers for? Did you find someone you-" I covered his mouth. "Quiet down. This stays between you and me, until I say otherwise, go it?" He nodded, then I uncovered his mouth.

I put Booigi in charge, until I come back. Then I left to go to the Mario Bros house.

Luigi's POV:

"Is that everything, bro?" I asked Mario. "Hmm? Oh, yes, Luigi. Everything's finished. Now we can relax." That sure did sound nice, but I actually couldn't. Not yet. "Umm actually, I have to go a do something... I should be back before morning."

"Where are you going that's gonna take you all night?!" "I can't say..." Mario sighed. "Alright, just be careful, Luigi." "I will, Mario." I left the house to go into the forest.

As I was walking, I felt like I was being watched. I quickly turned around, and I saw a very familiar human figure. I could tell right away who it was. "K-king Boo?!" I was frighten.

"Hello, little Luigi." That's new.  "What are you planning on doing, King Boo?" I asked him. I really don't wanna deal with another ghost hunting adventure. That's for sure.

"I have something that I've been meaning to tell you." Now I'm highly confused. What did he possibly been wanting to tell me?! "Oh? What is it?" I had to know. I just had to.

I didn't realize that he was hiding something behind his back. He took my right hand and got down on one knee. Wait what?! What the heck is he doing?! I waited, wanting to know what was gonna happen.

King Boo's POV:

"Luigi," I started. I felt my face getting hotter each second. "You are truly the most bravest, special, kind, handsome, beautiful mortal that I've ever met. When I look into your eyes, I always have a strong special feeling for you. I didn't know what it was back then, but now I know what it is. Love."

I paused for a moment. "I love you, Luigi. With all of my heart. So tonight I ask you..." I revealed him the flowers to him. "Will you be my boyfriend, my lover?"

Luigi's POV:

I was extremely speechless. My mouth dropped open while I covered it. Tears were shedding. My heart was pounding so hard. I never expected for him, the king of Boos, to fall in love. ESPECIALLY to fall in love with me, a plumber. An awkward shy plumber!

I felt my face getting hot. But I'll be honest, I've always had a strange feeling for King Boo. And it has grown a lot when he told me all of that. And when he asked me to be his lover.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't answer his question. Instead, I hugged him tightly, crying on his shoulder. He hugged me back and petted me on my back.

"Luigi? Are you okay-?" "YES!" I accidentally yelled out loud. "Yes, I do! I will!" I cried more, happily. Guess I really did have a crush on him after all. I just didn't even notice it.

~~Christmas Day~~

I must've fell asleep on King Boo, after crying for so long. Because I wasn't in my room, back in my house with Mario. Instead, I'm back in the mansion, in a room, in a king size bed, with King Boo sleep beside me. He's so cute, I thought.

I snuggled up close to him, and kissed him on his cheek. He woke up a bit and saw me. "Good morning, love," he told me. "Good morning, King Boo. Merry Christmas." "Merry Christmas, Sweetheart." He kissed me. Not on the cheek. Not on my forehead. Not even on my hand. But on my lips. Our first kiss, in bed, on Christmas Morning. It was truly wonderful.

We spent our Christmas together, with the Boos, my big brother, Mario, and some Toads even came over to the mansion as well. It was the best unexpected Christmas I've ever had.

--Okay, guys! Christmas Special is done! ^-^ Feel free to request anything for the short stories!! And I'll still be working on my Luigi's Mansion novel, don't worry. Okay, I'll be going to work on another story now. Cya later!!!--