Becoming Booigi Part 2

~~Note: I randomly got some more ideas for Becoming Booigi. So that's why there's a part 2. And it's gonna be full of lemon so enjoy ;3~~

King Boo's POV:

It's been 7 years since the day Luigi and I started to live together.

Mario comes and visits us now and then. And he just left when I realized something was a bit off of Luigi.

I looked at my cutie marshmallow. "Luigi? My Green Boo? Is everything okay?"

He shook his boo body. "I-I'm in heat..." He then immediately went straight into my embrace. And I hugged him back.

"I need you in me..." He continued. "Please..."

I nodded. "Okay. I'll help you."

....

We were in our room. I turned Luigi into his human form, so it'd be easier to help.

We started undressing each other on the bed. He soon hugged me and french kiss me. I did the same back.

We soon started to fuck each other. I heard him moaning loudly. I moaned as well.

30-40 minutes later, we cummed each other.

He soon pushed me off the bed after we pulled each other out of yaknow.

I was confused at first. But then I realized what he wanted me to do.

He got really close to me, putting both of his legs over my shoulders.

"S-suck it... Please..." I heard him mumbling.

I nodded. I started to suck. It was delightful.

He got even more closer to me, rubbing his hands through my hair as I was sucking.

I decided to transform back to my normal self for this part.

It caught him off guard.

I picked him up from his ass while still doing that.

He was laying on me, enjoying every second of it. Then he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed all of it.

After that happened, it was his turn to suck me.

We swapped places. I was back in my human while he was back in his normal Boo self.

He carried me while sucking. I moaned.

Soon, I cummed in his mouth and he swallowed it all.

....

After hours of fucking, we were back in our normal Boo self.

We french kiss each other while hugging.

I used my crown's magic to change the bed sheets to be clean.

We then took a bath together. He never left my embrace during it.

I saw the Dark Moon mark that I gave him, meaning he was mine and mine only. I smiled. He was officially the new prince of Boos for all entirety. The mark was on the right side of him, near his eyes in this form, but in his human form, it was on his right side of his neck.

....

After the bath, I dried both of us off.

We soon got in bed, cuddling with each other.

"I love you, Sweetie Boo," he said as he was falling asleep in my embrace. "I love you too, Green Boo," I replied. I soon fell asleep as well while cuddling with him.

--Yay part 2 is done. This came up in my mind. I might make a sketch similar to this though. Idk. I'm kinda tired so I sleep now. Good night!--